Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re:New itinary-I'm Arriving on FRI.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Highlander

Highlander

Re:New itinary-I'm Arriving on FRI. Empty
PostSubject: Re:New itinary-I'm Arriving on FRI.   Re:New itinary-I'm Arriving on FRI. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:07 pm

HI,All.
I have booked flights and will be arriving on Friday NOT thursday.It worked out too expensive to fly on Thursday so here is Definate dates.

Fri 6th Aug Land in NB-meet Val.Stay with val till Tues 10th - Head to Diana's (PEI) and stay till Sat 14th-Catch ferry to Pictou and meet Joan and stay till Tues 17th-Catch ferry to NFLD over to Tammy arriving Wed morn 18th- Stay till Fri 20th-Catch ferry back to NS to arrive on Sat morn.Then see what happens.I fly back home on Tues 24th.

Basically things have been moved ahead by one day.

Sorry to mess with heads.I will be there Fri evening,come hail,rain or shine.

So looking forward to meeting as many of you as i can.Lots of Love,AMANDA.(BERNADETTE)X
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Re:New itinary-I'm Arriving on FRI.   Re:New itinary-I'm Arriving on FRI. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:44 pm

oh well then........all bets are off!!!!!!!!!!

kidding kiddo........no worries......same thistle, different pile........see you when I see you...........wooo hoo :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Re:New itinary-I'm Arriving on FRI.   Re:New itinary-I'm Arriving on FRI. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Looking forward to it! Give me a call from Vals, using the toll free number I gave you, let me know what time bus arrives in C'town.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Re:New itinary-I'm Arriving on FRI.   Re:New itinary-I'm Arriving on FRI. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:49 pm

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! My cell number is 709-689-9774. Put it somewhere safe and just give me a jingle before you head over. I'm very flexible (well, not like Kayla!) so can adjust to any changes you have in your plans.
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Re:New itinary-I'm Arriving on FRI.   Re:New itinary-I'm Arriving on FRI. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Thank ye all Kindly.X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re:New itinary-I'm Arriving on FRI.   Re:New itinary-I'm Arriving on FRI. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re:New itinary-I'm Arriving on FRI.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: