Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby...

Go down 
+2
MoonShadow
charlo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
charlo

The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby... Empty
PostSubject: The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby...   The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:30 am

Few weeks ago I mention to my Hubby that I found a horse for our son, and it was one I could ride and show too. A horse really isn't in the budget this year (we just built a house, cleared and seeded about 7acres and are building the barn) , but I thought it was a worth a shot. He turned me down with a not till next year...

Yesterday I found another one that was more suited for me, but with work could be a great horse for the kid. Mentioned it to Hubby, it wasn't a total no this time. Ha I'm wearing him down.

Last night while looking at the new barn, he mentioned I guess we have to put in the 4th stall now. lol The plan for this year was only 3 stalls for the 3 horses I have currently. So you all know what having an extra stall means.... lol! The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby... 831788 The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby... 5543
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby...   The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:33 am

Quote :
So you all know what having an extra stall means..

YEAh... it means... YOUR GOOD!!!! The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby... 197264 The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby... 775395 The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby... 5543
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby...   The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:03 pm

You're doing a good job training him, lol
Mine now doesnt even ask or count anymore, the other day one of the horses we've had a few months already was standing in the shadows making her look darker and he turned and casually asked "when did you get the new horse"
Guess I should have said it was new and then gone and gotten one to fill the spot since he already figured a new one was out there and didnt mind.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby...   The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:50 pm

YEAH.........GOOD FOR HIM................nice work Charlo.........hahahah
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby...   The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:35 pm

ahahaha - mine just says now - "Some day we'll be down to one.......or two. Two at the most!!!!"
Can't wait to see pics of your new addition :-)
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby...   The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:46 am

standing in the shadows making her look darker and he turned and casually asked "when did you get the new horse"

that's halarious LB...got to love them lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby...   The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The poor man...a little rave about the Hubby...
Page 1 of 1