Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!

Go down 
+5
MoonShadow
Ellie*Mae
FIREBUG
just joan
Wissy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Empty
PostSubject: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Gunnar has been sprung from AVC.. he wants to come home soon.. if anyone is coming from PEI and has a bit of room .. we can meet the trailer anywhere on this side.. in NS.. Antigonish, Pictou.. Oxford.. Truro anywhere.. he loads perfect, minutes to stop, put him in the trailer and off you go.. he's really quiet on the trailer.. won't be any trouble.. will pay his way too.. I'm not looking for free trailering.. just let me know asap It's a long walk for a little guy.. Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! 69474 lol

Last edited by Wissy on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:58 am

SO IF he is coming home?????/ what was the diagnosis????// wheat what what????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:50 am

There isn't one.. all the tests.. normal, except anemia.. which could or could not be normal levels for him.. ummm he has an irritable stomach/intestines/bowel.. could be a stone, could be thickening of the colon.. could be adhesion's from when he was gelded.. they can't know unless the go in and look.. surgery is out of the question at this point, he isn't severe enough to have that done, and it would only cause more problems .. and he gets no more banimine.. that causes ulcers.. which he doesn't have now.. or maybe never did.. all the med down the drain.. what $1,700.00 plus the u guard he's on now and they don't think he needs that.. $85.00 a tub.. I can't even stop to add up all I spent on him in just the last few months..

while at AVC he had a belly tap, ultra sounds, blood, urine and fecal tests.. they scoped him.. he was shaved prodded, poked and loved to pieces...
At home, we've eliminated grain and anything else that may upset his system.. we watch him carefully, he has been on probiotics, gastrogard for two months followed up with u guard.. he gets great hay 24/7 his stall is always clean.. his buckets and feed dish is always clean.. he's pampered.. he's loved... he gets regular exercise .. even in the lake this year.. lol

If anyone has any other suggestions.. I'm open.. lol.. Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! 989857
Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! 69474
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:54 am

Good Lord Mary and Joseph......an apple a day keeps the doctor away........sorry Mariea.....I got NUTIN..........NADA.........ZIP...........ZILCH........ Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! 757770
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:25 am

no apples for him.. to acidy... blah.. blah blah.. good thing he's ours, someone else would kick him to the curb..lol
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:32 am

If we can't get a trailer coming from the island, Wissy and I will go get him on Sunday. Miss having the little guy at home.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Wissy, wish I could help, but I don't have a trailer...I am glad though, they didn't find anything terrible...that's good news, yes?
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Glad to hear he is doing well, and there was nothing serious wrong... I hope he is able to hitch a ride home soon for ya!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:33 pm

yes it's a good thing there's nothing serious wrong with him,,, but still don't know what causes the colic.. so good news bad new.. ummm I dunno.. he's truly a golden pony now! Thanks Ellie I know you would help if you could.. and I know you won't steal him either.. would ya now.. lol.. first place I'll look if he goes missing.. lol..
Moonshadow.. I'm not to worried we can go get him.. just hoping someone was coming from the island to bring him at least part way.. oh well .. we still have some things that may pan out.. one maybe to Amherst and one maybe right to the door.. fingers crossed..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:32 pm

The only thing that I see missing, and this is really grasping at straws here, is grass in his diet. I have no clue if that could or would cause repeated colic but I'm just throwing it out there. If that were the case though, one would think that pastured horses would suffer for the winter months when they are on hay only. Maybe with his breed though, where he is designed to be a hardy, natural kept horse, the lack of fresh grass could affect him. Or not even the grass but the lack of extra water taken in when eating fresh grass as opposed to hay. thistle, I'm probably just talking out my buttercup lol! Whatever is causing it I sure hope it's figured out soon.

Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:41 am

Glad to hear they didn't find anything serious! You must be so frustrated though. Geesh. He's lucky to have you as his Mom.

I don't think lack of grass would be the issue, especially since a horse of his breed generally does better with NO grass and low NSC food.

The only thing I can think is 24hr turnout. I know it doesn't fit into your routine though.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:28 pm

did you get him a ride home???? where is he now???/
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:57 pm

I hope when they did all the poking and prodding they thought to shave his legs for him. He'll stand a better change of hitch hiking home if he has shaved legs (or so I've heard)! Let us know how the golden boy makes out. You'll be sooooo happy to have him home again!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:36 pm

Gunnar's home .. got home Yesterday.. he was tired .. but one pony sure was glad to see him, I thought Diaz was going to turn inside out.. he squeeled.. he if horses can hug.. hugged Gunnar .. wrapped his head and neck right around him.. too funny.. they groomed each other and Diaz smelled him from end to end.. then off they went to eat hay together.. both ponies are happy..
Today I gave him a bath and put on his fly sheet.. for he's naked on both sides.. I meant to take pics but forgot.. he was anixous to get back out the Diaz.. and Diaz was calling..
So we don't really know what is wrong.. but got some good advise from the vets.. so it's trial and error for now.. at least we know he doesn't have some disease and they think he's healthy.. so who knows.. maybe it's something that will just go away.. I've gotten rid of the wood pellets for bedding.. no change in food yet..one thing at a time..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:26 am

I'll see if I can get naked pics of Gunnar tonight... guess he's ok being naked with 30 and 32 degree weather.. :)
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:56 am

Poor boy...he might need sunblock. Glad he is back home. I was just recalling how Gunnar didn't appreciate poor Diaz's presence when he first came home.....what a difference a little time makes. I could almost picture the reunion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:11 am

I'm not to worried we can go get him.. just hoping someone was coming from the island to bring him at least part way.. oh well .. we still have some things that may pan out.. one maybe to Amherst and one maybe right to the door.. fingers crossed..

doc johnson
adult dvds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!   Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunnar needs a ride home UPDATE.. HE'S HOME!
Page 1 of 1