Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee

Go down 
+4
just joan
Freva
Highlander
Bay-Lee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee Empty
PostSubject: just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee   just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee   just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:09 pm

That's not boring at all Bay-lee,well done to you. he looks very onward going.

Hopefully i'll get some video footage of me riding Solo and Jess some time this year,ha,ha. :cowgirlride.gi just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee 273165
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee   just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:58 am

thanks Bernadette, he is a very willing horse, he changes transitions very easy.I have not got on him very much this summer, so I was glad to share a video of me actually riding..:)
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee   just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:30 am

Bay-Lee looks as though he is very accepting....... you are doing great with the cones....will we soon see you doing poles ????!!!! Glad you had a nice ride.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee   just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:59 am

hahaha...you go girl...........slow and steady, then work up the speed.......you both look terrific..... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee   just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:45 am

Great video - glad you are getting a chance to ride!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee   just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:00 am

WOW Bay-lee... I remember the days when you were so afraid to ride... You've come along way, baby!!! I am envious.. I am still too scared to ride. might not be something I can conquer. SO my hats off to you!!!! just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee 370636
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee   just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:39 pm

thanks ladies, Im glad to say that my knees dont shake and my heart does not beat 100 miles an hour while riding anymore...
Moonshadow, I think it was you who told me to get on for 5 mins, then get off, and try to stay on a bit longer everytime, well that worked,..All I can say to you Moonshadow, is do the same thing you told me..:)
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee   just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:45 pm

You'd never have thought that you were ever afraid to ride. Both of you look very relaxed in the video - and if you weren't, Bay-lee would let us know. Great progress. Even a bit of speed. Well done girlfriend!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee   just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:13 pm

THAT WAS NOT BORING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was great ...good for you, he is such a nice boy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee   just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a boring video of me riding Bay-lee
Page 1 of 1