Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spread the word!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple Chaps

Spread the word! Empty
PostSubject: Spread the word!   Spread the word! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:50 am

I have volunteer to the a rep for Greenwood (and the Valley I presume) for Operation Cooking for Soldier On. This project was started by a military wife out of 4 Wing Cold Lake and has spread nation wide and even into the states!
What it is, is a cookbook compiled of recipes from military families all over Canada. The cost of the book is $12 with all proceeds going to the Soldier On Fund! (Soldier On Fund is there to assist wouded members and past members and providing them with equipment/prosthetics to allow them to fully function and participate in everyday activities)

Check out the facebook group for more information ( https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=248024976305 ) In the discussions tab you will find a list of reps. You can contact the rep nearest you, myself or Jenn Corbett the creator for more information as well!

All orders have to be in by September 20 with $6 due then and the remaining $6 due upon receiving your book. (Right now production will cost $6/book, with the remaining $6 going to Soldier On, but the more books printed the cost will go down, so spread the word and get some really great recipes for a great cause!!)

Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Spread the word! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!   Spread the word! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:11 pm

WHAT A GREAT IDEA..............FOR SURE I WANT ONE. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/

Spread the word!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: