Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules!

Go down 
+4
RedBaronBPeppy
hopeful_farm
lb-ranch
D-Cutch
8 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules!   Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:01 pm

First I'd like to say, LB, I DID read your article on, "Equine Photography" in Horse & Pony this month and I do realize that these pictures break ALL the rules... They don't do this pretty girl any justice so I'll work on some better ones once she is going under saddle!!!

This is "Kat"...

Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! 102

Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! 100

Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! 105
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules!   Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:09 pm

tsk tsk tsk, beginner photographers Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! 590471 LOL
gotta do something to support my horse habit, I used to write eons ago, just getting back into it a bit.

Do we get any more details other than the name "Kat"?? I always have a soft spot for palomino horses
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules!   Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:20 pm

I enjoy your articles... I've read a few of them now and they all flow nicely and relay great messages/experiences. I particularly enjoyed the picture of your daughter on the phone with the many distractions in the background... hehe Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! 368450

Kat is a long three year old soon to be started under saddle. We've had a couple half-siblings to her and there are a few of them on the penning circuit in the Maritimes and they're all level headed, have great stops, and lots of cow sense. She's by High Style Hickory who is a son of Docs Hickory and is reining bred (Dolls Union Jac) on her dam's side.

We brought her back from MB a year ago and sold her and the opportunity just arose to buy her back so as horse foolish as we are we couldn't pass her up...

She's a really nicely put together mare although my pictures don't demonstrate that very well... big hip on her and really nice solid legs.

I think she's quite pretty so had to share some pictures Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

PostSubject: Re: Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules!   Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:01 pm

OMG she is BEAUTIFUL........ must resist... the urge to buy a new horse! Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! 965462
edited to add... they fed her well... look at those dapples!
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules!   Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:02 pm

Oh Dominica.....
im sure you can tell that im drooling right now..

is this the filly that came in the same bunch with fancy?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules!   Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:56 am

reallly nice D............cant wait to see Glenn on her ........ :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules!   Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:16 am

Verrrrryyyy nice!!!
can't wait to see her going under saddle!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules!   Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:39 am

First off, I want to say, she is lovely! I also have a soft spot for the pali's. She has awesome dapples.

Second.. Where the Bleeding heart can I get copys of this mag.. HORSE & PONY.. I don't seem to be able to find it over here.
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules!   Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:15 am

MoonShadow wrote:

Second.. Where the Bleeding heart can I get copys of this mag.. HORSE & PONY.. I don't seem to be able to find it over here.

they have some of it available online http://www.countrymagazines.com/ahpfeature1.shtml
I've seen it in our local feed stores and even at a couple grocery stores or you can get it delivered by subscribing to it.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules!   Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Very pretty girl, D!!! Love her hip and gorgeous dapples!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules!   Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing "Kat"... with a few broken rules!
Page 1 of 1