Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello out there!!

Go down 
+7
Simi
Tammy
Brown
Freva
MoonShadow
lb-ranch
amadtatter
11 posters
AuthorMessage
amadtatter

amadtatter

hello out there!! Empty
PostSubject: hello out there!!   hello out there!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Well I have been creeping around this site for months now, leaving random posts (usually because I need help or advice about something). I know some of you already through facebook, but just want to say say "HI" out there to the the rest of you. I check this site twice a day faithfully as I find it offers great information, support and encouragement, and very often it is just plain ole' entertaining. You guys have made me snicker out loud more than once.

My story is...I had a midlife crisis, bought a BRIGHT green studhorse, and started taking riding lessons three times a week (never rode in my life up to this point). Currently, I either do ground work or ride my "therapist' every day, haven't broken anything yet, and continue to learn much more from my horse than I will ever teach him. It is honestly the BEST money I have ever spent.

Thanks for being here everyone...this is a wonderful site for newbies like myself. It truly makes me feel like I am becoming part of an awesome community of genuine and sincere horse lovers. I only wish I had started this hobby 25 years ago when my back was stronger and my bones were less brittle ;o)

:hello_graphics
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

hello out there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello out there!!   hello out there!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:19 pm

welcome and glad to see you've gone from lurker to live, now if we could get the rest of the lurkers to make them selves known
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

hello out there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello out there!!   hello out there!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:29 pm

hello out there!! 250908 :welcomeclipart & :hello_graphics

This site can be a great source of information, support, and entertainment! Looking forward to you sharing your stories and your pictures.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

hello out there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello out there!!   hello out there!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:19 pm

Hey amadtatter.....I think you should post a few of your wonderful jokes...we all love a good laugh!!! Also need some pic of that handsome Boomer!!!!! Welcome aboard our board "officially!!!!!"

hello out there!! 10735
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Brown

Brown

hello out there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello out there!!   hello out there!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Welcome

I too was a lurker not that long ago but enjoyed it so much had to join in.

Send pictures we looove pictures.

Latr
Back to top Go down
Tammy

hello out there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello out there!!   hello out there!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:44 am

hello out there!! 561245 Welcome to the board. You'll have a blast!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

hello out there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello out there!!   hello out there!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:04 am

Welcome to M-E glad you and Brown stopped lurking and now post more in the family the better...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Fiere

Fiere

hello out there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello out there!!   hello out there!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:52 am

Welcome to the Board!!
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

hello out there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello out there!!   hello out there!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:23 pm

Welcome!

hello out there!! 775395
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

hello out there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello out there!!   hello out there!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:51 am

Welcome! More the merrier. No more hiding for you. hello out there!! 466697
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

hello out there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello out there!!   hello out there!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:01 pm

WELCOME!!!
Back to top Go down
amadtatter

amadtatter

hello out there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello out there!!   hello out there!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!! This forum is so great...Boomer and I look forward to getting to know everyone better!!

Freva...once I get to know everyone's sense of humor I'll post a few funnies...wouldn't want to offend anyone. ;o)
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

hello out there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello out there!!   hello out there!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:56 pm

Quote :
once I get to know everyone's sense of humor I'll post a few funnies...wouldn't want to offend anyone

Well speaking for myself... and from those on here that I know.. we all seem to have a wild and varied sense of humour.. I'm thinking it would be pretty hard to offend any of us..with a joke. The bawdier the humour the better.. Am I correct peoples????
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

hello out there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello out there!!   hello out there!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:39 pm

^ agreed with MS.

We tend to make fun of ourselves more so than any one possibly could make fun of us. I know myself (and a few others I've spent time with in the ocean lol) aren't fully right in the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello out there!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello out there!!   hello out there!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello out there!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: Keeping and Caring for Horses :: Around the Barn- general horse discussions-
Jump to: