Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

12 Year old Black Stb Gelding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

12 Year old Black Stb Gelding  Empty
PostSubject: 12 Year old Black Stb Gelding    12 Year old Black Stb Gelding  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:02 am

I need your help ladies. I've come to the decision to find George a new home, if possible. He and I just don't click and I think we would both be happier if he was with a new owner.

George is a funny sort of fella and I think he needs more routine in his life and to have a job. Originally I got him to use for trail riding but I don't feel his legs are sound enough for riding, even lightly. A hard race career has taken a toll on them. He would still be sound for driving however and he would look very handsome pulling a cart or sleigh. He was the horse at the track that anyone could take out for a jog, very well trained in harness.

George is 16 hh and is up to date on vaccinations (including EEE), worming and trims (barefoot). He was a stud until the age of 11 and has bred a few mares. His lives on 24/7 turnout with a shelter and is an easy keeper (good quality hay only). He is good with other geldings but I think that he would bug a mare constantly if pastured with one so I would suggest he is only pastured with geldings. He is okay with a mare in the adjoining paddock though and is respectful of electric fences.

Please get the word out if you know someone who needs a companion for a lonely gelding or a driving horse. PM me or email for more information aadams@nsac.ca

Back to top Go down

12 Year old Black Stb Gelding
Page 1 of 1