Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not So White Tails

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiere

Fiere

Not So White Tails Empty
PostSubject: Not So White Tails   Not So White Tails Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:41 pm

I have a Palomino paint, a dirty one, and I am attempting to keep his tail...not brown? Basically if it matched the mane it would be nice, even if it was just a close resemblance. I keep it braided and he is getting a nice tail bag for x-mas, but how do I get it clean?? It's awful looking, I am sure it's stained, I've tried that super white shampoo and it did nothing more than regular shampoo. Is there some sort of trick? At home remedy? Does praying to the deities of light coloured horses help? While he might not give a hoot what colour his tail is, it looks gross and I can't stand it.

Back to top Go down
Tammy

Not So White Tails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So White Tails   Not So White Tails Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:24 am

Try white vinegar. It cleaned Skipper's tail when I didn't think anything would. I just took a bucket of warm water, added some vinegar and then soaked his tail and rinsed with clean water. His tail was all yellowy and gross. Came out nice although it's back to it's disgusting look again!
Back to top Go down

Not So White Tails
Page 1 of 1