Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some steam in the air....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sooke

Sooke

some steam in the air.... Empty
PostSubject: some steam in the air....   some steam in the air.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:34 pm

I feel like 'Old Faithful' just now...and about to blow!
I like to think I'm a good friend. If I can help out, I do my best. I draw the line at helping, and ending up by myself working away. The back ground to this is a friend, who is going through a nasty break-up. Abuse of any all kinds you can think of. They both have charges against each other. Anyhow, she wanted some emails and such printed out, did I know anyone with a printer. Yes, and I asked another friend if she'd mind, no problem. So I go to friend A and tell, yes, I`ve the use of a printer, pick out a couple of dozen of the worst ones and I`ll get them done for her. She said there was about 120 to 130, but she`d sort. Opening my email this morning....391...and she wants them all! I told her I was not going to ask friend B to print out all of those, even if she did offer to cover the cost of ink and paper, and perhaps she should get a small, cheap one of her own. I even offered to let her do it at my house, as the ex is still living there. (Don`t ask...it`s all just too weird...) Anyhow, she then comes back and asks if I could go to the C.A.P site in St Peter`s, which is an hours drive each way from my house, and print them all out because it`s free there! I`m already transcribing a tape for her, and I`m not, nor never have been a secretary...well social maybe...
I am about ready to see just how good the floral translator on here is, and I`m thinking I could prob beat it! I`m no sure ifshe realizesI do have a life of my own, and many of my jobs have already been pushed to the side to help her out. Anyhow, that`s my rant...and thanks for being here.... I feel better already! some steam in the air.... 570740
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: some steam in the air....   some steam in the air.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:47 am

that sucks girl, I was wondering can't the emails be copied and pasted so they can be condensed on a few pages.. ??? I know that's not the point but she can acutally do that herself and then have someone print the shorter version...
Sometimes the more you do for someone the more they expect.. know when to draw the line and tell that person you don't have the time.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: some steam in the air....   some steam in the air.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:32 pm

As Oprah says, "Just say no". It's hard to do but I think that either this friend is so wrapped up in what's going on in her life it hasn't even crossed her mind about what she's asking. Or she is just taking advantage of you. My advice would be to recommend that she fwd any e-mails she thinks are pertinent to her case to her lawyer and let him/her sift through them to see if they need to be printed out. I find it had to believe that she'd need 391 printed.

I'm also pleased that you chose to vent here. Sometimes it's the best medicine! We're always here for each other - it's what we DO! some steam in the air.... 561245 Let us know how it all works out.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: some steam in the air....   some steam in the air.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:03 am

Woozers!! Before anyone goes to all that work of sorting and printing e-mails, this gal needs to have a chat with her lawyer. A lot of that stuff is not worth the paper its printed on, as far as the divorce courts go. I've been through 2 divorces, and watched a few friend go through some rather rough divorces. You'd be suprized what doesn't matter as far as the law is concerned.

Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: some steam in the air....   some steam in the air.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:42 pm

way to go Ainsley.......glad you stood up for yourself......about time.......rose her and the idiot that lives with her.....they both deserve each other.......but then that is only my humble opinion............
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: some steam in the air....   some steam in the air.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:09 pm

but joan, can you tell us how you REALLY feel?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some steam in the air....   some steam in the air.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some steam in the air....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: