Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AQHA.... GGGRRRRR

Go down 
+2
just joan
D-Cutch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Empty
PostSubject: AQHA.... GGGRRRRR   AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:54 am

That registry drives me BANANAS!!!!!!!!!

I sent in a handful of papers for transfer of ownership and this is the second time that they all come back but ONE! I spent far too much time on the phone with their VERY rude employees trying to figure out how they all go in together and then they all come back but one. I also photocopy EVERYTHING I send there which usually helps in sorting things out.

The last time I sent in foal registrations - I got them all back but one so I called and they it was on the way. A month later still nothing, call again and they tell me no worries will be processed that day (so I throw away my copies feeling pretty confident with the conversation I just had). Yet another month later I call and they say they only received the front half of the registration sheet (impossible it was double sided so if they got one side they got both sides). I told them to go check and they said they can't because they scan the papers to computer and then shred immediately.

I haven't called yet, this time, but am hoping the battle is smaller than last time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA.... GGGRRRRR   AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:15 am

YUP.....DEFINATELY A PAIN IN THE BEHIND.......HOPE YOU GET IT ALL WORKED OUT WITHOUT GETTING TOO WORKED UP!!!!!!!! AQHA.... GGGRRRRR 99871 AQHA.... GGGRRRRR 99871
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
TiaRedford

TiaRedford

AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA.... GGGRRRRR   AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:50 am

Have they changed all of the transfers online?

When I bought both Tia and Dessi I had a HORRIBLE time getting their papers back after sending them in for transfer, in Tia's case it took me over a year and with Dessi quite a few months - I sent Dessi`s registration transfer and Lexi`s registration application in at the same time along with a note stating that I hadnt received Tia`s regestration (got her in March 2007 and this was late summer/early fall 2009) when I got them back I got Tia and Lexi's stuff but not Dessi's! Got hers about 2 months later!

The good news is through all of this I kept checking their records online once a month or so and the names on the papers were actually changed to me as the owner when they first received them
Back to top Go down
shelly

shelly

AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA.... GGGRRRRR   AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:15 pm

Tell me about it! It took me about 6 months to get my filly registered correctly.

I did a registration and transfer of ownership all at once. I sent in the papers and a couple months went by with no response. I call in and find out the previous owner's membership had lapsed so I owed another $15 on the registration fee. No one had bothered to let me know. I paid the money, waited a couple more months, still nothing. I called again and found out the money had been received but the paperwork had just been set aside and not touched. Another month and I get her certificate only to discover they had her "state foaled" listed as the NETHERLANDS, even though they had Newfoundland right for every other entry. So certificate goes sent back for a correction. More time passes and then I finally get her certificate, error free.

I hope I never have to register another AQHA horse.
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA.... GGGRRRRR   AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:53 pm

I was in the same boat a few years ago. I had a Qh filly and then sold her. I had sent in the transfer to my name and then sold her before the papers came back in my name. It took forever. The people I sold the horse to accused me of lying to them about the filly being registered and wanted to reduce the price they paid for her. What a pain. I think one of big problems is that I also paid for my membership @ the same time and it caused great confusion.
AQHA.... GGGRRRRR 989857
Back to top Go down

AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA.... GGGRRRRR   AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:47 pm

Ha.. Isn't that fun!!! I have a idea, buy some paints!! hehehe just joking with yah!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA.... GGGRRRRR   AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Having just finished our yearly hassle...er paperwork , with the AQHA I can honestly tell you I would take working through the APHA offices 10X over. I am an easy going person but I called the AQHA and had the joy of speaking to one totally rude gal...to the point that I asked to speak to her supervisor and lodged a complaint against her...never have done that before. While the majority of the customer service reps are very helpful this lady got up on the wrong side of the bed and my words to her supervisor were..." apparently somebody must have peed on her Cornflakes"....see I told you I have never lodged a complaint before...lol...at least I got a snicker out of the supervisor!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables

AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA.... GGGRRRRR   AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Ha... I think that's a maritime thing Val "someone Pi$$ed on your cornflakes" if the chick didn't laugh when u said that then she must not have had a sense of HAHA! ha..

When we were in Texas we had the opportunity of having a tour of the APHA headquarters and they were AWESOME! They were so pleasant and always helpful when our club needs anything as well..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA.... GGGRRRRR   AQHA.... GGGRRRRR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AQHA.... GGGRRRRR
Page 1 of 1