Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortgages.....

Go down 
+4
SexyDexy
teekathepony
lb-ranch
D-Cutch
8 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Mortgages..... Empty
PostSubject: Mortgages.....   Mortgages..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:53 am

At what age do you think the average person pays their mortgage off?

Before retirement? Paying it until they die? Before 40? or ???
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
lb-ranch

Mortgages..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortgages.....   Mortgages..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:14 am

Most would love to pay off before 40, a few do manage to before they retire, the rest keep on paying to the end. Our society is turning more and more to the "just keep paying til the end" type of life style.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

Mortgages..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortgages.....   Mortgages..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:39 pm

If I pay mine off exactly as scheduled, I'll be 43. I want very badly to pay it off before then!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Mortgages..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortgages.....   Mortgages..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:40 pm

I would have been 40 when mine was paid off...then I got divorced lol! Had to start all over again so now I'll be 51 unless I can manage to start paying it down quicker.

Back to top Go down
~TC~

Mortgages..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortgages.....   Mortgages..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:00 pm

If you can, at least have it match your retirement date.
Ideally, if you can afford it, then before retirement would be nice... but rarely feasible for many...
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

Mortgages..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortgages.....   Mortgages..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:27 pm

Mine will be paid off in 4 yrs when I turn 55 ... OR ... if my company offers another retirement package, I might take that and pay off what's left on my mortgage eariler :). Having said that, my mortgage would be paid by now if I wasn't involved in horses...hahaha.
Back to top Go down
charlo

Mortgages..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortgages.....   Mortgages..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:46 pm

I'll be 45 when my is paid off...just built this summer. That is if we don't make any extra payments.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Mortgages..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortgages.....   Mortgages..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Mine would have been paid off when I retired 4 years ago but Lord Gord got a little carried away with building our "little shack". So we had to refinance this year. Now it'll be paid off in 15 years (I'll be 63, Gord will be 65), unless we sell. Luckily Lord Gord isn't the type to WANT to retire - which is a good thing because now he CAN'T! Ugh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mortgages..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortgages.....   Mortgages..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortgages.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: