Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank You Very Much, SS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiere

Fiere

Thank You Very Much, SS! Empty
PostSubject: Thank You Very Much, SS!   Thank You Very Much, SS! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Got my gift today! Love it, a cowboy boot ornament for the tree, a western saddle keychain, letterhead with a horse head on it that reminds me of Blue Hors Matine, shimmery body lotion, stretch riding gloves that will fit perfectly under my deerskins (just what I've been looking for!) and hazelnut creme filled chocolates (my fave!).

The ornament is hung, the keychain has been attached next to my snaffle keychain, I have super shimmery arms and legs, and all my chocolates are gone, thanks to me and my daughter. Get to test out my gloves tonight, and I am trying to think of someone special enough to receive a note on such pretty letterhead.

This is just what I needed with all the crazy stuff that has been going on lately. I feel a little bit better now. Thank you thank you thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Very Much, SS!   Thank You Very Much, SS! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Here's my little Rae sampling a chocolate for me, and you can see the ornament in the background. :)

Thank You Very Much, SS! 1222001213
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Very Much, SS!   Thank You Very Much, SS! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Awww that makes me feel good!! Glad you enjoyed it all. Love your Rae, she's a cutie!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Very Much, SS!   Thank You Very Much, SS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank You Very Much, SS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: