Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Santa Reveals...

Go down 
+10
SexyDexy
Ellie*Mae
Brown
Wissy
oldsaddlebags
Freva
lb-ranch
just joan
oldladynewhorse
charlo
14 posters
AuthorMessage
charlo

Secret Santa Reveals... Empty
PostSubject: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:15 pm

So with today being Christmas day I thought we should reveal our SS people. I once again was SS to Just Joan. I'm so glad you enjoyed your gift. Merry Christmas
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:22 pm

I was Sexy's Dexy's Secret Santa but I think she figured it out with the paper it was wrapped in. LOL!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:13 pm

THANKS CHARLO......the purple sparkly star was way cool......it will be staying out and not just for christmas..............i WAS SS TO BROWN...........
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Kid was Laddy's ;P (and val and dipsy doodle)
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:47 pm

A special thank you to Kid...he is a good shopper...of course, I know he has a good helper!!!!! Merry Christmas to Kid and his family from daddy, Laddy and his family!!!!

My SS was oldsaddlebags......I hope she received her gift and had a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:04 am

I was Secret Santa to Charlo...hope you enjoyed your 12 days of Christmas!! :bigsmiley.png:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:26 pm

I was SS to LBRanch.. Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm still waiting for me SS to visit me.. :(
Back to top Go down
Brown

Brown

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:47 pm

Thanks just Joan.

I will leave my snowman candle up for a while and if the weatherman is correct we maybe getting a lot tomorrow. I had no idea who may SS was.

I was SS to Lightning but she knew by the return address and of course Fax's picture on it. Just did not want to lose that book. Next year I will be more secretitive - this was great fun.

Hope you all had a great day everyone.

Will be delivering Horsicles made by my daughter to the barn for Fax, Sassy and Ponie. Carrots covered with molasses and oatmeal and then frozen.

Later

Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Secret Santa Reveals... 653627 Wissy, Love Love Love Chocolate :) I've been rationing myself or I'd have eaten all of it the first day, The book I'm thinking is going to be good reading during tomorrows Blizzard, I am one of those who pick a nasty day when I cant do anything else and read for 8 hours straight, Once I start a book I cant put them down till I get to the end, then I'll go back later and re read at a leisurely pace another time. Thank you again, you're awesome :)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:19 pm

BROWN.........you havent been around long enough to have READ MY SIGNALS............purple bag, purple sparkly glow in the dark stuffing...hahahahaha........at least I didnt stuff it with shavings............ :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:52 pm

I was Oldladynewhorse's SS - don't know who was mine...:-), but what a nice SS they were!!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Ellie Mae, I thought you you figure it out as soon as you saw the return address. lol!

I must say Jayne, when I saw the address my first thought was it was Freva but then the purple ponie paper gave it away. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hat, been wearing it most days. Even when it's not a bad hair day. Haven't worn the socks yet but they're too nice to wear just hanging around the house. Secret Santa Reveals... 653627
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:01 pm

I was SS to Moody Blue. Not sure if she got the package yet because the ferries were delayed for so many days. But I figure she'll know it's from me because of the return address.

I don't know who my SS was but I DO have my suspicions.
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:13 pm

I did get everything Tammy! I LOVE the Snow Globe with Tru's pictures inside! That is the best! I will post pictures of everything later! My SS was oddly enough YOU Tammy lol - interesting how that worked out! I have to thank Sue for all her help she is the bestest ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Brown

Brown

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Joan yes I should have picked up on that, especially since my barn buddy loves purple too.

It is her mares's favorite color and I think there will be more appear after Santa's arrival.

My mare must think she is on holidays as she is just getting lots of turnout and grooming as it has been hard to get my regular riding time in with holidays and visiting family.

But oldladynewhorse and I will get back into the routine of things again soon. It is great to have someone to ride with and certainly keeps one committed on those cold winter nights.

Later and remember "Ride Like There is no Tomorrow!"

:cowgirlride.gi
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Thank you Ellie*Mae again for my gift. My daughter-in-laws ( the Jennifers) got into my Lindor chooclates and left me one. Gloves and curry are going to the barn today if I can get there. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Secret Santa Reveals... 653627 Secret Santa Reveals... 653627
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:36 pm

I was SS to Fiere, not sure if she got it yet thou??? Thanks so much Brown, you rock!!!
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:15 pm

I got it!! Posted under Good Day Bad Day about it!

Wissy, it is on it's way!!! I am so so sooooooo sorry about it taking so long, I've been trying to send it since the 21st, stupid post office and their crazy hours and broken machines. It is on it's way though! I promise!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Moody Blue you did a fantastic job. Kayla and I were both so thrilled that she was included. She asked me, "how can someone be so nice when they don't even know me?" So thanks for the gifts but also for the wonderful opportunity for a teaching moment with my girl! BTW, you can change the pictures in the globe by pulling the bottom off, sliding the photos out and just inserting new ones.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:05 pm

My secret santa was a tad bit late.. but I have to say it was worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!! You rock girl.. I love the book, I was going to buy one but thought I'd wait .. so happy I did.. love the candy and the horse shoe.. omg the pic of Gunnar is absolutely beautiful.. and again I thought about framing that one.. glad I didn't..:) Love the tail bag and the calendar .. my first first horsey calendar for 2011, .. everything was so nicely wrapped inside the box.. it was just like christmas all over again..
Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secret Santa Reveals... DSCF0093

Secret Santa Reveals... DSCF0094
Secret Santa Reveals... DSCF0095
Secret Santa Reveals... DSCF0096
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Reveals...   Secret Santa Reveals... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Reveals...
Page 1 of 1