Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Sale quarter horse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Simi
Mod
Simi

For Sale quarter horse Empty
PostSubject: For Sale quarter horse   For Sale quarter horse Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Justa Hinta Sizzle, her Sire is Skips Ole Poco Pine and Dam is Miss Shelby King. DOB 29 Apr 2005.

This mare is a registered quarter horse and a sweet girl, Great to work with. She stands 14.3hh, has been rode in the fields. Would make a great prospect for any discipline you choose to work with her in. She is good to trailer and good with farrier, has been dewormed on a regular bases and utd with vaccines. She is easy to handle and catch. The reason for selling I don’t have time to work two horses and have to sacrifice one of them and she got the short straw, this is not a easy thing for me to do but she is wasting sitting here when she could be putting a smile on someone’s face. So I am letting her go at a low rate to good home only. asking price is $2500.00 Neg..for more info e-mail Jackie at jmwolfe69@hotmail.com

For Sale quarter horse IMG_1221
For Sale quarter horse IMG_0871
For Sale quarter horse IMG_0865
For Sale quarter horse IMG_1224
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
shelly

shelly

PostSubject: Re: For Sale quarter horse   For Sale quarter horse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:37 pm

This is my former girl. I bought her as an untouched two year old and put all her basic training on her. If anyone wants to know more, feel free to ask me.
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: For Sale quarter horse   For Sale quarter horse Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:27 pm

hi there

have you had her on trails yet and how does she handle them? is she fine to go out by herself? my friend is looking for trail / family horse.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: For Sale quarter horse   For Sale quarter horse Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:32 am

Becca I would e-mail the owner and see what she has done with her also..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: For Sale quarter horse   For Sale quarter horse Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:55 pm

awww I love this girl! lucky person is going to get her
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Sale quarter horse   For Sale quarter horse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Sale quarter horse
Page 1 of 1