Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sooke's little dog Tucker died.

Go down 
+10
MoonShadow
oldladynewhorse
amadtatter
Wissy
Fiere
Freva
C4B's
SexyDexy
charlo
just joan
14 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Empty
PostSubject: Sooke's little dog Tucker died.   Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:04 am

Please help give Sooke some support today.....She lost her little dog Tucker last night.......he was a real little sweetheart who was a constant companion and fun little man.

I wish I could be more of a friend for her at this time.

So sorry for your loss Ainsley..
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
charlo

PostSubject: Re: Sooke's little dog Tucker died.   Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:44 am

Oh I'm so sorry...losing a little friend is always so hard. My thoughts are with you today. Hugs!!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Sooke's little dog Tucker died.   Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:24 am

So very sorry for your loss Ainsley. They are such a important part of our lives and when the day comes that they leave us it really is devastating. Sooke's little dog Tucker died. 757770
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Sooke's little dog Tucker died.   Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:52 am

Ainsley i am so sorry for your loss... we love our animal friends so much they are one of the family and to lose them is terrible....hugs to you !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Sooke's little dog Tucker died.   Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:40 pm

Hugs to you, Ainsley. I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Ours pets weave themselves in our our lives for a short while but stay in our hearts forever. Thinking of you!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Sooke's little dog Tucker died.   Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:48 pm

So sorry Ainsley! It is so hard to lose a good friend. Thoughts are with you! Sooke's little dog Tucker died. 757770
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Sooke's little dog Tucker died.   Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:36 pm

so sorry Ainsley for your loss.. it's never easy to say goodbye to our pets.. hugs for you
Back to top Go down
amadtatter

amadtatter

PostSubject: Re: Sooke's little dog Tucker died.   Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:33 am

So sorry for your loss...pets are family members and losing one is VERY difficult...HUGS to you
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Sooke's little dog Tucker died.   Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:21 am

So sorry to hear this Ainsley!! Many hugs to you!!!

Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Sooke's little dog Tucker died.   Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:35 am

Ainsley, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. When your feeling up to it, why not share some pictures and stories of your dear pup. It might be therapeutic. I'm sure most of us would love to see and hear all about him.
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: Sooke's little dog Tucker died.   Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Today is 'LOVE YOU' day!
She can deal with stress and carry heavy burdens. She smiles when she feels like screaming, and she sings when she feels like crying. She cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid. Her love is unconditional. There's only one thing wrong with her. She forgets what she's worth!
Pass this to every beautiful woman you know. Remind her that she's unique. I love you girl....L-O-V-E-Y-O-U! Today is 'love u day'!•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.ʚįɞ
And you all are in own special ways...just now I seem to have and endless supply of tears and snot, but soon I'll get JJ to help me post a pic or two and tell you the story of my little toad...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Sooke's little dog Tucker died.   Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:39 pm

would be my honour Ainsley.... :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Sooke's little dog Tucker died.   Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:42 pm

you must be heartbroken. Let the tears flow and the snot run ...

Thinking of you. Our critters are such a big part of our lives. Losing one of them just SUCKS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sooke's little dog Tucker died.   Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:30 pm

So Sorry for your loss!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Sooke's little dog Tucker died.   Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:59 pm

So sorry to hear about your little pup, I'll be sending some positive vibes your way, hoping you can feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Sooke's little dog Tucker died.   Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Ainsley, i'll just second what everyone else has said.
:butterflies14. :butterflies14. :butterflies14.
I'd like to think he's flying like a butterfly, youthful and full of energy. The memories will always be with you. X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooke's little dog Tucker died.   Sooke's little dog Tucker died. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sooke's little dog Tucker died.
Page 1 of 1