Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

January Thaw

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

January Thaw Empty
PostSubject: January Thaw   January Thaw Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Oldladynewhorse (Jayne) and I had a great "girl's" day today at the January Thaw in Fredericton..... we didn't even get lost...well...sorta but it didn't last too long. It was a great day...lots to see, saw and chatted with a lot of folks. Weather was chilly but really nice. Did anyone else make it?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
tazzette

tazzette

January Thaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Thaw   January Thaw Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:59 pm

i was there... got some stuff. it was fun. does anyone else know anthing about ACTRA... my mom and i were talking to them. i think i might try it with tazz this year :D
Back to top Go down
Tammy

January Thaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Thaw   January Thaw Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:54 pm

What a great way to spend a winter day! Wish I could have been there. Did you buy anything that we should see pictures of? (hint, hint)
Back to top Go down
amadtatter

amadtatter

January Thaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Thaw   January Thaw Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:17 am

I was supposed to attend but had to make an unexpected trip in the opposite direction. A friend of mine had a booth and said it was a GREAT weekend. Freva, I hear you were speaking to a little friend of mine from Miramichi...Jared...he is a cutie pie isn't he? Glad you gals had fun...next year a bunch should try to get there...what a great way to meet everyone!!
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

January Thaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Thaw   January Thaw Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:05 am

Tammy, I got a blingy necklace and a blingy Paint hat. Freva bought a PURPLE halter. Oh and I bought 2 pairs of socks for me. Not too over the top purchases but we had a great time. Met the young man that owns Ponie's half sister (Jared). He has Ponie's sista from a different mista. He was very nice and we talked for quite awhile. I think we will plan on going again next year.

January Thaw 561245
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

January Thaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Thaw   January Thaw Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:34 pm

We had a great day. Sorry we missed you Tazzette...would have enjoyed meeting you and your mom. Maybe next year we should all wear something special so we can identify all ME'ers.

Yes, we ran into Jared and he is a very nice young man. We have lots of people to visit if we ever get a road trip to the Miramichi, amadhatter!!!!

The January Thaw had lots of exhibits although I am not sure if there were as many as last year. The weather might have played a part in that. Yup...I think is is definitely a yearly trek for us from now on!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

January Thaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Thaw   January Thaw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January Thaw
Page 1 of 1