Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone use her, I know of

Go down 
+3
Fiere
Bay-Lee
Simi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Simi
Mod
Simi

Anyone use her, I know of Empty
PostSubject: Anyone use her, I know of   Anyone use her, I know of Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:46 am

a few who have and love her so I thought i would share you never know you might want to give it a try..

http://www.horsecommunication.ca/index.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use her, I know of   Anyone use her, I know of Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:05 pm

yes, I have used her, she was right on the spot with alot of things about Bay-lee..She even told me why he was afraid of trailers...I was surprised by the details she told me..
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use her, I know of   Anyone use her, I know of Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:19 pm

How does she do a phone consult with your horse? I'm not knocking her at all, I just have some funny images in my head. Wondering how it all works.
Back to top Go down
~TC~

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use her, I know of   Anyone use her, I know of Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:49 pm

I know someone who used her She was correct, right down to the horses not liking the station she had the radio on in the barn, which was rock, they preferred the country, and she had just changed it to rock like the week before!..lol

(It was done over the phone as well... not sure how she does it.. but I have only heard positive outcomes..)

Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use her, I know of   Anyone use her, I know of Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:57 am

This would be awesome to try. I believe in "stuff" like this, but at the same time I don't. I went to a fortune teller once and some of the stuff she said was bang on. Other stuff could be right if applied in a liberal sense.

I'd love to know if my guys are happy. If they wished I'd spend more time with them, or if they are content just hanging around. Any idea of the cost? And how do you get a horse to talk on a phone? To you hold it to his ears or his mouth? I'd love to know more about how she actually does it!
Back to top Go down
~TC~

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use her, I know of   Anyone use her, I know of Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:48 am

For some reason, I have $50 a call in my head...and that could be more then one horse in that call? However, do not quote me on that at all...

She just talks to you. Asks your horse's name and goes from there I think... no pics or anything.

She can come do a personal visit too... but I think the results are the same.
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use her, I know of   Anyone use her, I know of Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:28 am

the horse she described to me was not mine but someone made me realize she could of been reading a horse down the street ;) lol!
Back to top Go down
Salsasue

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use her, I know of   Anyone use her, I know of Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:17 am

Hey. I used Su..she was right on..She even talked about Salsa (my mare that I lost in Nov) Su knew that Salsa had a weight problme all her life. Salsa had to wear a muzzle. She told me stuff about Big Girl that even made Roddie believe.

Su charges 1$ per minute..

Salsasue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use her, I know of   Anyone use her, I know of Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone use her, I know of
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: