Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome morning!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TiaRedford

TiaRedford

Awesome morning!! Empty
PostSubject: Awesome morning!!   Awesome morning!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Have to have a HUGE RAVE for my pally girl (aka Destiny)!
This morning was nice and bright and clear, seeing as I had to work this afternoon I headed out to the barn eariler than usual for a ride - was planning on taking an hourish long train ride on Tia but then realized that there was not as much time before work as planned. Insted I went and took Dessi out of the pasture and brought her up to the barn to groom and saddled her. We went to the top of the driveway and played for a few minutes so I could see where her brain was and if she might be up for something new. She was doing awesome so after checking out flexion I hopped up and MB (on Blue) and I (on Dessi) started off up the remainder of the driveway.. realising as we got closer to the road how windy it actually was! Destiny hesitated a bit at the top of the driveway but we did a circle then walked on. We didnt go far... just up the road a bit and about :cheers: halfway through the side of the corn field but it went awesome!! Dessi was fairly relaxed the entire time and was a superstar!!! She couldnt have impressed me more :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Awesome morning!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome morning!!   Awesome morning!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:14 am

That is awesome girl Congrats!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Awesome morning!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome morning!!   Awesome morning!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:14 am

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO good for her............wind can sure intimidate some of the younger horses..........glad you guys had a nice morning ride....what a great way to start your day!!! :D
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Awesome morning!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome morning!!   Awesome morning!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome morning!!
Page 1 of 1