Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly

Go down 
+10
Flicka
SexyDexy
Brown
Tammy
Freva
Wissy
teekathepony
oldladynewhorse
lb-ranch
Ellie*Mae
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Empty
PostSubject: BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly   BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:23 pm

...we (I) finally accepted the inevitable, re our expectations of soundness, comfort, and continued quality of life.... Dolly was put to sleep today....we were all with her, and it was about as peaceful as it could ever possibly be....the boys were with her too, so no one was upset....they are in the barn now having their supper...

BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly HPIM1928_edited

RIP sweet girl
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly   BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Sorry for your loss, glad it was peaceful for everyone
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly   BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Sorry to hear this. Hugs to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly   BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Awww, Ellie*Mae, I'm so sorry about your girl. I'm glad it was peaceful and that she was surrounded by her family. Sending prayers and healing vibes to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly   BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:11 pm

oh Ellie.. so so sorry.. she was a sweet horse.. sometimes it's hard to do the right thing even if it feels wrong.. rest in peace Dolly, you will be missed
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly   BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:14 pm

RIP Dolly...so sorry for your loss, Ellie Mae!!! I know she was very special and how long and hard you tried to ease her discomfort. It was a very hard and difficult decision for you but one of love and caring. Wishing comfort to you and your family!!!

Last edited by Freva on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables

PostSubject: Re: BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly   BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:59 am

So Sorry for your Loss.. I know all too well how that feels as we just said good bye to our two old girls.. It's a hard hard thing to do that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly   BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Sorry to hear this Ellie-Mae. Sad times for sure. She's lucky that you were there to give her a peaceful end.
Back to top Go down
Brown

Brown

PostSubject: Re: BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly   BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:42 pm

My sympathy to you and remember the memories and what a great life she had with you.

Horses lend us wings we lack.

Take care

Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly   BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:08 am

Thanks everyone....I miss her......
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly   BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:38 am

Just seeing this now. I'm so sorry for your loss Ellie Mae and having to make that tough decision. Dolly had a wonderful life with you. Try not to feel guilty or second guess your decision, you did what was best for her. ((hugs))

Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly   BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:06 am

RIP dear Dolly..... I'm sorry for your loss...
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

PostSubject: Re: BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly   BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Sending you healing vibes. So sorry for your loss but what a wonderful, understanding family Dolly had!

:tn_prayer114.j
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly   BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:51 pm

Ohh my, I am just reading this now. I'm so very very sorry for your loss. I know how much Dolly meant to you. Awww I have a lump in my throat and tears on my cheeks.. I feel so sad for you, such a difficult time for you. Dolly was so lucky to have you in her life, I know you made her feel safe and loved. RIP Dolly. Hugs to you and Brian, as I know he must miss her alot as well.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly   BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:12 am

RIP Dolly and sorry for your loss Ellie.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly   BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:26 pm

So sorry for your loss Ellie..RIP Dolly !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly   BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BJ's - Starlight AKA Dolly
Page 1 of 1