Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for small hobby farm to rent in..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Looking for small hobby farm to rent in.. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for small hobby farm to rent in..   Looking for small hobby farm to rent in.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:36 pm

I'm looking to rent a small hobby farm in the Oxford area.( Nova Scotia) Hubby got a job starting first of May, and we have desperately been looking for a place to rent. IF anyone knows of any, I would appreciate any info you have. Needs to be with in a 10 to 15 mile radius of Oxford.

Besides my hubby and me, we have 2 dogs, 1 cat and 3 horses. If I don't find something soon, I will have to re- home my horses. The thought of that is breaking my heart.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small hobby farm to rent in..   Looking for small hobby farm to rent in.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Ohh I hope you find something soon!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!
Back to top Go down
equine

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small hobby farm to rent in..   Looking for small hobby farm to rent in.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:57 pm

MoonShadow wrote:
I'm looking to rent a small hobby farm in the Oxford area.( Nova Scotia) Hubby got a job starting first of May, and we have desperately been looking for a place to rent. IF anyone knows of any, I would appreciate any info you have. Needs to be with in a 10 to 15 mile radius of Oxford.

Besides my hubby and me, we have 2 dogs, 1 cat and 3 horses. If I don't find something soon, I will have to re- home my horses. The thought of that is breaking my heart.

Hi we have a horse farm for sale. 4 bedroom, one bath, large eat in kitchen etc. Brand NEW BARN six big box stalls still doing the finishing touchs beautiful veiw of the ocean. 6 prime grass acres fenced.etc. It is in Northport about 20 minutes from Oxford. Need to sell no real estate fees. email me for further info on it. Its vacent and read to move in to.
cheers
Heather
gals@ns.aliantzinc.ca
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small hobby farm to rent in..   Looking for small hobby farm to rent in.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:07 am

Hi Equine, I sent you an e-mail. :)
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small hobby farm to rent in..   Looking for small hobby farm to rent in.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:30 am

MS, have you contacted the realtors in Oxford? Tell them what you're looking for. I know here in Sackville a few of the realtors handle renting and property managerment so they may be able to point you in the direction of a house that COULD be for rent (similar to your situation in PEI).
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small hobby farm to rent in..   Looking for small hobby farm to rent in.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:03 am

Barefoot_Horsegirl wrote:
MS, have you contacted the realtors in Oxford? Tell them what you're looking for. I know here in Sackville a few of the realtors handle renting and property managerment so they may be able to point you in the direction of a house that COULD be for rent (similar to your situation in PEI).

Yes we have, for both Oxford, and Amherst. No one has anything. We have even resorted to calling folks we know have homes sitting empty for other reasons... but no one wants to rent at this time. And we just are not in the position to purchase right now.

Just hope something shows up soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small hobby farm to rent in..   Looking for small hobby farm to rent in.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for small hobby farm to rent in..
Page 1 of 1