Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Few Pics From Yesterday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Few Pics From Yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Few Pics From Yesterday   Few Pics From Yesterday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:15 pm

First is Kix, born March 2nd... He eats like a pig as you can probably see he's a bit of a chunky monkey. (For Sale)

Few Pics From Yesterday April2011029

Few Pics From Yesterday April2011033

Few Pics From Yesterday April2011046

Few Pics From Yesterday April2011052

And next is my baby Orphan... I haven't found a strong enough name for my little guy yet.. He's sure been a fighter... He's doing well and is now eating feed and hay on top of his milk replacer and goats milk. So he has a good appetite which will help. He's completely full of himself that's for sure.

The first pics are of us taking him in the back of the truck to the vally to Judy and Kevin Batemans to try him on their mare, he was just as good as gold! The guy at the toll booth got a major kick out of him.
Few Pics From Yesterday April2011012

Snoozing in the truck
Few Pics From Yesterday April2011008

Getting hungry and Safflower on dad's ear!
Few Pics From Yesterday April2011018

And a few of him from yesterday having a short play time outside.
Few Pics From Yesterday April2011073

Few Pics From Yesterday April2011078

Few Pics From Yesterday April2011081

Few Pics From Yesterday April2011082

Few Pics From Yesterday April2011086
Few Pics From Yesterday April2011088

Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics From Yesterday   Few Pics From Yesterday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:04 pm

love the "airs above ground" photos, they're both so adorable
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics From Yesterday   Few Pics From Yesterday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:42 pm

The babes are sweethearts. Glad the orphan experience went well. It's so scary, but he looks great and strong!

You should frame the picture of him looking out the window! I would have been in stitches the whole way. We brought a Holstein bull calf home two weekends ago in the cab of the truck, to dry off a jersey cow that lost her calf, everything went well until it pooped down the front of the drivers shirt. Gagging and laughing moment for sure!

lol!
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics From Yesterday   Few Pics From Yesterday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Here is a link to names....

Might help you out!

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/search/1/warrior

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics From Yesterday   Few Pics From Yesterday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Ha Too funny! I have no idea how we lucked out but he didn't poop the whole way! We were so lucky but when we got home he had the major runs I think from the full belly of awesome milk he had recieved from the new mare! Thankfully he didn't let that go in the truck! ha
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics From Yesterday   Few Pics From Yesterday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Wow love them both, beautiful :) best of luck to the orphan, he is going to turn out great I'm sure :)
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics From Yesterday   Few Pics From Yesterday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Great pictures. I can just imagine the thoughts that went through the toll booth guy's head. I mean - how often do you look into the back seat of a truck and see a little horse staring back at ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few Pics From Yesterday   Few Pics From Yesterday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few Pics From Yesterday
Page 1 of 1