Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running away

Go down 
+3
Ellie*Mae
Sooke
Wissy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Running away   Running away Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:10 am

Do you ever wish you could pack up the vehicle and drive into the sunset.. and never look back.. glad this winter is over... one more month would have done me in I think..
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away   Running away Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:54 pm

YES!...and I did...3 years ago this September...sold everything...left all family and friends behind...and I haven't been this happy in a very long time! Running away 55920
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away   Running away Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:02 pm

YES! It has been a very long winter - but it's OVER!!!! Maybe you need to hug your pony? How is His wonderfulness?
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away   Running away Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:03 pm

haha sooke.. it's very tempting sometimes! Yes it's been a long winter, not likeing the cold anymore.. bones hurt.. my knee especially.. ouch..
Ellie, mr. wonderful if awesome, I giving him hugs does help.. he's so fuzzy cuddly.. lol
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away   Running away Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Wissy - I hear you! My hips are bugging me for the first time this year, esp. the left one....it's GREAT to be getting old!
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away   Running away Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:34 pm

It has been a very long winter...but with one exception, it's been very calming to me...I love my isolation/peace/serenity out here...give that little yellow duder a hug from me too!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away   Running away Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 am

I'm with you Wissy...where are we heading ????
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away   Running away Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:37 pm

any place CB.. were there is NO SNOW!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away   Running away Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:23 pm

lol....I usually have the "wanting to jump in the car and drive into the sunset" at least once a week!!!! It has seemed like an extremely long winter and we are still not getting any uplifting weather and have some snow left in the fields....sigh!!!! Today is Wednesday and that is usually the day it hits me....where should we all meet.....we can plan our big getaway from there!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tammy

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away   Running away Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:26 am

If I had a 3 horse trailer I'd have been gone long ago. Sometimes it just feels like it's too much. Being on an island doesn't help either. Makes me feel like I'm being held hostage.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away   Running away Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:11 am

well Tammy sell the freaking place and move to the valley... we could have a blast.. come on you know you wanna!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away   Running away Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:10 am

Actually Wissy, I raised the topic of moving to Gord. He said if he ever sold this place he'd be moving off the island to NS. I think it was meant to shut me up but I just replied with, "would it be anywhere near the Greenwood Riding Club?" Funny that I didn't get a reply!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away   Running away Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:05 am

haha Tammy maybe it's time to raise the topic again.. hurry summers coming!!!!!! Lots of clinics to go to!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away   Running away Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:00 am

I think if you all MOVE TO MY ISLAND........we could start our own club, build our own indoor, sit around the campfire drinking and smoking the good stuff, laughing, peeing and telling jokes.............thats my christmas wish......so come on...... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Running away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away   Running away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running away
Page 1 of 1