Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HORSE RUBBING TAIL and FISKES

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chickenlittle

Chickenlittle

HORSE RUBBING TAIL and FISKES Empty
PostSubject: HORSE RUBBING TAIL and FISKES   HORSE RUBBING TAIL and FISKES Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:51 pm

I used Fiske's just once on my horse's tail...and she stopped rubbing it. She is healthy, wormed, groomed, still rubbed her tail. Used MTG and some other things...still rubbed. Put Fiskes on ONCE...she stopped rubbing it. Hair is growing back. So far so good.
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: HORSE RUBBING TAIL and FISKES   HORSE RUBBING TAIL and FISKES Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:00 am

My big chestnut mare gets horrible bug bites on her chest which she then rubs raw to scratch the itch...I also use fiskes on this spot and the itches stop and the rubbing stops, no more raw skin, missing hair on her.
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: HORSE RUBBING TAIL and FISKES   HORSE RUBBING TAIL and FISKES Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:07 pm

trying this myself, not having the same result.... the brat keeps rubbing the scab off in the trailer, so i cant get ahead :(
but i do have faith in fiske's. i put it on his ears because he had awful scabby bug bites - no more bugs, no more scabs! also works as fly repellent on those sensitive underneath parts... you know, the ones that cause great offence when trying to spray with fly spray! lol
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: HORSE RUBBING TAIL and FISKES   HORSE RUBBING TAIL and FISKES Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:24 pm

I haven't tried Fiskes on the horses yet but I just finished off my lip chap, I love it! Great stuff. :)
Back to top Go down
Chickenlittle

Chickenlittle

PostSubject: Re: HORSE RUBBING TAIL and FISKES   HORSE RUBBING TAIL and FISKES Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:18 pm

I like it...it's quite natural...ingredients one can pronounce and understand. No chemicals. Better for horse, people, environment. I plan to try it when the flies get really bad.

I like to make my own fly "spray" also with water and citronella oil, or Skins So Soft by Avon (who does NOT do animal testing in labs...yay), etc. The more powerful stuff we use with ingredients we cannot understand, the more bugs become immune. There are lots of "recipes" out there for fly spray using citronella, and other natural oils that are better for ALL living creatures. : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HORSE RUBBING TAIL and FISKES   HORSE RUBBING TAIL and FISKES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HORSE RUBBING TAIL and FISKES
Page 1 of 1