Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what a FUN day!

Go down 
+2
imarowdyrebel
RedBaronBPeppy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

what a FUN day! Empty
PostSubject: what a FUN day!   what a FUN day! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:38 pm

so...today, i cattle penned for the first time ever.

LOVED IT.

probably the most exhilerating thing i have ever done on horseback. i spent all morning trying not to throw up because i was so nervous, but oh man what a rush!

a HUGE thanks to Dominica and Glenn for letting me use one of their young talented mares, Jessie, and also, good old Pep :) i had an absolute blast and i cant wait to do it again!

finally can cross that off my bucket list :D

yay for new experiences!! if anyone has ever dreamed of trying it... DO IT. trust me, you wont regret it.
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

what a FUN day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what a FUN day!   what a FUN day! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:59 am

Lucky you! I would love to try that some day :)
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

what a FUN day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what a FUN day!   what a FUN day! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:43 am

I absolutely need to find the opportunity to do this some time. It's high on my bucket list. Congratulations on a great day :)
Back to top Go down
mypony

what a FUN day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what a FUN day!   what a FUN day! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:20 pm

It was nice to see you there yesterday at penning! Penning is so fun and once you learn what to do, it is even better! You did have pretty nice horses to ride yesterday and it is only going to get better once you understand the game.
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

what a FUN day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what a FUN day!   what a FUN day! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Good for you!!! I will try to hide the shade of green I am turning. Penning is very high on my bucket list as well.

I have never rode a 'real live' penning horse at a 'real live' cow, but I can't deny putting the spotted pony of mine into the arena to graze while I was riding T, and "sorting him" into the round pen... only once or twice though! lol!
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

what a FUN day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what a FUN day!   what a FUN day! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Fiere-- haha, thats funny :P
i was very lucky to get to ride Pep, a well seasoned, "real live" penning horse! she knows the game so well, all i really had to do was hang on!

I cant wait to learn and understand how everything works... im sure our runs will be much smoother then :P
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

what a FUN day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what a FUN day!   what a FUN day! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:00 pm

jill, im still extremely jealous.
know anyone that will lend me a cow? I figure since Angus knows WP, reining, and apparently barrels, he must know how to pen, right? haha.
that or i could teach fin.

bahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what a FUN day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what a FUN day!   what a FUN day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what a FUN day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: