Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

something to make you all bored

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

something to make you all bored Empty
PostSubject: something to make you all bored   something to make you all bored Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Rude and I did a 4 leaf clover excerise today, Bay-Lee and I did OK, I had a stir -up problem, and there was a monster on the other side of the right fence that was going to eat Bay-lee... :)

I know its long, I cut it down from 35 mins.. :)

I dont know why, but after I ride, my back and neck feel so much better....It seems my muscles relax and I get more flexability...Its my best therapy ever..

https://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m293/mishkablouin/?action=view¤t=Bay-LeeTrot.mp4

Then Bay-Lee and I had some moments..I totally forgot that darn camera was still filming..

https://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m293/mishkablouin/?action=view¤t=OneonOnewithBay-Lee.mp4
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: something to make you all bored   something to make you all bored Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:12 am

Looks like so much fun! What a nice farm...horses are the best therapy!
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: something to make you all bored   something to make you all bored Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:16 pm

You look great and so does Bay-Lee!!! When I was @ the Nick Valentine reining clinic we did the same cloverleaf pattern. I love it!! I telling you it relaxed both myself and Ponie. I try to do a little bit of this work every time I ride. Ponie relaxes and I totally enjoy the ride she gives me. It keeps me from looking down (Bad Jayne) and worrying about her head all the time. When I 1st starting doing it, I needed sticky notes on the back of her ears to tell me turn left...... turn right. LOL.

:cowgirlride.gi
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: something to make you all bored   something to make you all bored Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:55 pm

You guys look great! Love the second video, so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something to make you all bored   something to make you all bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something to make you all bored
Page 1 of 1