Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fresh hay smell...ahhhhh!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Fresh hay smell...ahhhhh! Empty
PostSubject: Fresh hay smell...ahhhhh!   Fresh hay smell...ahhhhh! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:31 am

My barn is full of the best looking first cut hay I've seen in a while. It's smells glorious!

As a bonus, the sexiest man alive delivered it and helped me put it in the barn this morning! And no, I'm not talking about my boyfriend. Joan, you know who I'm talking about. lol!

Last edited by SexyDexy on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Fresh hay smell...ahhhhh!   Fresh hay smell...ahhhhh! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:02 pm

oh god, the guy from the university , the guy you work with, I remember him as clear as the day 3 years ago I met him.......oh, and happy you got lovely hay............. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Fresh hay smell...ahhhhh!   Fresh hay smell...ahhhhh! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Yes Joan, and he only gets sexier with age. I imagine if I grabbed ahold of him he'd smell just as good as the hay! Hahahahaha. Good thing I don't work with him every day.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Fresh hay smell...ahhhhh!   Fresh hay smell...ahhhhh! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Can't wait until my hay is cut and I can go get it off the field. I love that smell. Mine isn't delivered... and the guy who cuts it is pretty far from the sexiest thing... :36_1_38[1].gif
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Fresh hay smell...ahhhhh!   Fresh hay smell...ahhhhh! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:58 pm

I really want hay in the barn, more so by a sexy guy.

Mine is 'in the process'. Darn weather. And I can't complain about my hay guy, he is really nice, and stores my hay for me and delivers when ever I need.

Get any pics of your hay being loaded, Dexy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh hay smell...ahhhhh!   Fresh hay smell...ahhhhh! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh hay smell...ahhhhh!
Page 1 of 1