Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone with a AR account?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brighteyes

brighteyes

anyone with a AR account? Empty
PostSubject: anyone with a AR account?   anyone with a AR account? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:17 pm

I don't have an account because I haven't had the need, but would anyone be nice enough to let me post/post an ad for me? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

anyone with a AR account? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone with a AR account?   anyone with a AR account? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:08 am

Just some info on classified spots there..... Ads are a paid service (only $9.99 for a year) which is very reasonable for unlimited ads for a year, and are supposed to be only posted by the account holder for their own ads. when users post for "free" for their friends then the the site is not making money which is used to pay for the whole site classifieds included (and sites that large do cost alot to run each year) when people do that eventually they'd have to up the rates which would hurt the pocket book of the person originally did what they think is a favor of posting ads for their friends.
There is free advertising here, couple sites on facebook and a few other venues like kijjii and equine.com that have free ads.
Back to top Go down

anyone with a AR account?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: