Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........

Go down 
+4
Tammy
SexyDexy
MoonShadow
just joan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Empty
PostSubject: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:40 am

Left here friday morning, it was cold and damp so I wore my ME hoodie with the prerequisite 2 sweaters underneath. and a BRA...........
got to Sexys around lunch and we high tailed it over to the Sweater Shop place to have a look at their stuff.......by this time, I'm pretty sure it was getting warm out and it was definately time to undo the bra......Fortuneately the Gal was a real hoot and had no worries about me being a bit odd......hahahaha...... anyway, we checked out the sweaters and took home the catalogues so we could spend some quality time going over them with Wissy. The whole time Sexy is just moaning and groaning that she is dying of the heat......I still have on my hoodie......so when we get back to her place, we unload the 100gallon water trough that I brought down for BarefootHorsegirl and made it into a nice swimming pool

my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ DSCI0010

she even threw Duke in, but I was too slow to get a pix of that.
So I thought it was way too hot for the chickens to stay in the shed........it took some convincing for Azure to actually let me open the door......she figured we would be spending the night Chicken Catching....well, not exactly

my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ DSCI0013

The chickens were too chicken to come out.........I tried talking and Whispering to them........but nope......not interested.

Wissy arrives at supper time and Sexy has prepared a veritable feast........Salmon, tBone steaks, potatoes, and a fresh salad.......omg.......it was some delicious.

we sat outside on the porch watching storms pass us by(apparently it dropped its load up at my house)

my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ DSCI0014

Sexy has more cats than god and everytime I turned around there was another one.

my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ DSCI0018

at around midnight we found ourselves in our pyjamas out chasing storms.........dont ask.

next morning we are gonna just jump in Wissys car and go visit Moonshadow......well, it was deader than a doorknob.....apparently last night when we came back from our little tour, we did not turn off the lights.......now thats not somehting that Wissy does often.......but, Sexy was having a fit when we came back......A SKUNK had chased her backwards up the steps and she was making us nuts to jump the balcony and keep out of its way.......Wissy and I never saw any skunk.....but, who are we to argue with a crazy broad.........hence, Wissy was distracted and did not turn off her lights...........long story short........we finally get into the car , jump it and then we are gone.........

Last trip I made up that way, I had the donkey in the truck and just couldnt stop to visit Moonshadow, so was really looking forward to seeing her and Becky

my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ DSCI0019

my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ DSCI0021

my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ DSCI0023

I spotted this really cool tree in Moonshadows backyard..........it definately is a HANGING TREE.....I mean literally....

my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ DSCI0030
I'm pretty sure there are a few guys that ought to be swinging from it............Not Greg!!

young sweet Jazz......one of Moonshadows other daughters

my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ DSCI0031

and of course our star attraction........Cripple Cowgirl herself, Becky

my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ DSCI0032
it was some good to see her smiling face.

we stayed long enough not to piss off anyone......bid our farewells and headed back down the lesser travelled roads, stopped for ice cream, went to Waynes Tack Store then back to Sexys, loaded my truck with some hay and high tailed it back home........3 hours later I was home with my critters............wooo hoo

Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:36 am

It was wonderful to finaly get to meet Wissy and Sexy ! They are just lovely ladies! I always enjoy Joans visits.. she has a way of bringing a smile to your face, if not a full out chuckle. Ie. the "hanging tree".. lol

I hope now that we are more central, I will get to meet more of you!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 am

Central.....to WHOM????????? i LIKED MY BOAT RIDE.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:30 pm

So, should my new nickname be tornado???? lol!

And there WAS a skunk. Never had one approach me like that and I didn't think I was gonna get up the stairs fast enough. I must have interrupted his midnight snack. Good thing I keep that skunk shampoo right by the door. I might have had to jump in the pool and suds up :)

Here's Joan, the chicken whisperer, if anyone missed it on FB.

my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ 282720_10150323688011047_576721046_9798084_6511932_n

I told her she could use the shower.... lol!

my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ 283079_10150322254161047_576721046_9781299_2285849_n

Yes, there's still a humidex of 30-something-god-awful, and looks who's bunddled up in her sweater

my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ 251789_10150322555141047_576721046_9784628_5317718_n

Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:43 pm

Of course Joan left out the part where she BIT the girl at the sweater shop lol! Good thing she had a sense of humour. I told her being bit was probably better than being licked. my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ 203650
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Good Lord CINDYRELLY...........did you see me telling them EVERYTHING..............GAWD!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:47 pm

That poor girl at the sweater shop - she'll never be the same. First witnessing JJ taking off her bra, and then being bit? Very traumatic!

Sounds like it was a great trip. Not sure I believe there was actually a skunk, but HEY, it's your story SD.

Overall I guess you ladies didn't get into as much trouble as you usually do when you travel in a pack. Sure wish I were there!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 pm

CRIKEY......I DIDNT ACTUALLY TAKE IT OFF...........I JUST UNDID IT FOR GODS SAKE........AND I ONLY BIT HER CAUSE SHE WAS SO HELPFUL.............. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:18 am

note to self...don't help Joan, she bites.... lol! lol! lol!

great story and pics ladies, enjoyed it immensely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:30 am

Sounds and looks like a lovely visit...lots of smiles and some "adventures" on the side. So our Joan is becoming a Chicken Charmer , now...she is so diverse in her talents..lol And she really sort of reminds me of the wise Yoda from Star Wars all bundled in her hoodie, looking wise and giving advice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:37 am

YODA i REMIND YOU OF YODA??????? hahahahaha.......well, thanks Buddy, ........I couldnt have been Princess Leya in her beautiful hooded gown, no, I get to be the little fat goblin type guy with the big ears.......hahahahahahahaha :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:46 am

Atleast she didn't say you looked like Jabba... Or Chewbaca. lol!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:50 am

Joan keeps her hair a bit shorter than Chewy's!!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:51 am

We have comedians crawling out of the woodwork today!!!!!!!!!!!! :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:52 am

and I love Yoda...he was wise and kind!!! Leya looked like she had cinnamon buns plastered to her head...honestly, you would think that a princess would be able to find a better hairsylist...no wonder she wore that hooded gown!!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:54 am

Ok, I will accept the Yoda icon.......I dont want pastry stuck to my head. maybe we can get Simi to find a smilie of Yoda........hahahaha
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:23 am

Quote :
Joan keeps her hair a bit shorter than Chewy's!!!!

I was referring to the lack of shaving her legs...or was that Tammy????? lol!

Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:22 am

Sexy, you are defintely looking for a Smack Down.........thats why I only wear long pants.......no shorts for me.......if I cut myself shaving I could bleed to death in an instant hahahahahaha......well, thats the story I'm telling today.. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:51 pm

I have missed being on here ...you guys are so funny !!! hahahahahaah i needed a laugh !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........   my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:30 am

I read, I laughed, I cried... and then I wondered...Why on earth would you BITE the lady?

Azure, did you give her a swift tap on the nose and a sharp 'No!'? LOL
Back to top Go down

my visit with Sexy, Wissy, Moonshadow, Cripple Cowgirl........
Page 1 of 1