Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Renegade Boots

Go down 
+13
LittleRoam
Sailorgirl
Flicka
Twilight
Going Postal
Lightning
Tammy
SexyDexy
Wissy
Simi
Barefoot_Horsegirl
just joan
Trot 'n Trails
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trot 'n Trails

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:59 pm

I thought maybe the barefooters would like to see the new boots that I got down in the states. Endurance riders have been test riding these for the past few years and they have just become available for sale to the "public".

Since my chestnut's color is yellow, I decided to brighten his feet up with the yellow boot. The cage in the back flips down (with the pastern strap undone) you slip the foot in and then bring the cage back up until it locks in place and then "two finger" tighten the pastern strap. There is another strap on the front that you adjust and once this is adjusted to the foot you don't have to touch it again.
[img]Renegade Boots 2YellowBoots[/img]

They also sent me a fit kit in some other colors! There is also black, burgandy and jade green available.
[img]Renegade Boots Colorboots[/img]

They are super super easy to put on. The adjusting is a bit "cursive" at times, but once you do it the next one is a lot easier!

I had tried the Cavello's but they were rubbing my horses heel bulbs quite bad. The Easyboots are great, but are a bit hard to put on at times. I was looking for something easy and had seen riders using these last year in the states and thought WOW. Rave reviews on the fitting and easy of putting on.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:20 pm

WOW.......NOW THOSE ARE ENDURANCE BOOTS.......BUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN.......NO PURPLE
they sure look heavy duty....but I'm thinking high tech and very light.........what kind of money are we talking roughly the same. a little more, or way more..............thanks for posting these...oh yeah.....where did you find them

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:22 pm

They are so cool! How much were they if you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:23 pm

Maybe she can post the Link for the site ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:46 pm

:horse2.gif: Whoa now I like them

SexyDexy

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:50 pm

They remind me of little football helmets lol!. They must be expensive if they sent that "fit kit" free!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:51 pm

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:19 pm

The burgandy is almost a deep purple, a friend in NB has pair of them. They are $169 for a pair....that is US thou. My friend in NB is trying to get her farrier to be a dealer for them, I will keep you posted if she talks him into it!!

They are very light weight and I have to repeat....easy to put on!!! They sent me a Kit Fit as I said my other half is a farrier and I would like to see if thru him I could become a dealer for them down here.

I priced the new EasyBoot Edge and they were $170 a pair and the EasyBoot Gloves were a bit cheaper but my friend in NB got them first and she was quite impressed with them. And for a "shoe" person she is going to go with boots this summer with her new mare and see how they work out!

So, there will be a few of us Endurance riders testing them out to see how long they last and how they stand up to rock, pavement, mud and water. The reviews thou of the riders in the states are very good. They say that the horses feet are just an array of colors going!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:37 pm

the burgundy blitz is rather cool!!!!!!!and the price is really comparable....neat...keep us updated on how you make out!!!! :h4.gif:

Tammy

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:27 pm

They remind me of Crocks! What is the fit kit? Do you think they'll stand up to really rocky terrain (like around here)? Please keep us updated on the progress. I'm very interested in how you make out with them (I like the yellow too!).
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:19 pm

Quote :
My friend in NB is trying to get her farrier to be a dealer for them, I will keep you posted if she talks him into it!!
I emailed them and haven't heard back. Do you know anymore info on becoming a dealer?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:14 am

Whoops, I went back to the webpage and did an order again. The first time they said $169.00 each and now they're $169.00 a pair. So now with shipping they're 195.US plus duty. So around $264.42 a pair delivered to your door.

Last edited by Lightning on Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:53 am

who said 500 they are 169 US......does that make them 500..surely not.

just joan
Mod
just joan

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:09 am

169 PER BOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL THAT AINT HAPPENING......I thought it was per pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dog2.gif:

just joan
Mod
just joan

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:11 am

TrotnTrails post says they are 169 a pair!!!!!!!!!!!

Going Postal

Going Postal

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:53 pm

I think it is $169 a pair. I have black and red but I'm not using boots anymore if anyone is interested. Stamp is still barefoot he just doesn't need them anymore. They're size 1 with the cut-back feature.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:18 am

HOW COOL IS THAT...........WAY TO GO STAMP!!!!!!!!!!! :cowboyhound.gi

Trot 'n Trails

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:30 pm

Sorry I haven't replied....been out trying the boots! They are working great, haven't lost any and we have been going thru sucky mud, water and over rocks. Not a problem with anything.

I just received my back boots and will be trying them out tonight....if I can remember to take my camera out to the barn I will take a picture!

Yes they are $169 a pair! I had to pay $14 duty on the first pair I ordered, the second pair there was no duty. Guess they didn't pick that box at the border to look into!

Going Postal....do you still have your Renegades? If so, I would be interested in buying them!

The Fit Kit is the shell of the boot in different sizes to check what size your horse would take before you order. They are usually very good to return inquirys, not sure why they haven't been in touch.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:18 pm

wow.. can't wait to see pics of your horse wearing the boots.. I use the cavello's right now..I like them.. no problems and no rubbing

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Sorry guys, the rain beat me home! I will take pics as soon as I saddle up again.
Back to top Go down
Trot 'n Trails

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:53 pm

The boots were put to the test this past weekend in Stanley at a 30 mile Limited Distance Ride. Number one rule in endurance is too NEVER try anything new on ride day!

Getting things ready Friday night and I brought my horse in and noticed he had lost a front shoe, too late to put another shoe on, so I took the other front shoe off. Bobby has never had boots on and I am happy to say we didn't have any problems. No rubbing, no tripping and didn't loose them in the mud puddles!

My friend has been wearing them on her mare's front and had ordered a pair for the back but they didn't arrive in time for the ride. So she borrowed a pair from me (thanks to Going Postal!!) which where a size too big, we tightened them up and once again no problems!
Renegade Boots Renegade

On Sunday, my gelding was bare on the back so I put the boots on him (the second time he has had them on) and no rubbing after 15 miles!

The ride consisted of back dirt roads which of course were rocky in places and some were grass in the middle. I can honestly say that I'm glad they had the boots on to protect their soles!

The question is will I go to boots........the Renegades make it very easy to say Yes!!
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:10 pm

I'd LOVE a pair if anyone decides to sell theirs. If not, would we get a discount for a multiple order for shipping?
Back to top Go down
Flicka

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:21 pm

I'm really looking at these for my mare, but the question is there, how long do they roughly last??
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:54 am

Flicka wrote:
I'm really looking at these for my mare, but the question is there, how long do they roughly last??
They last a long time Flicka, but it doesn't actually say how long on the website. What does it cost for a pair of shoes these days? I'm sure you'd get at least year of hard riding out of a pair. They've been tested by endurance riders.
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:37 pm

Susan Stark, Natural Hoof Practitioner in HRM, has some of these Renegade Boots for sale if anyone's interested...she has about 3 pairs left at the moment but will be ordering more. You can PM me for her cell phone # if interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Renegade Boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade Boots   Renegade Boots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renegade Boots
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next