Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Western Saddle for Sale

Go down 
+2
withaTwist
rude
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rude

rude

Western Saddle for Sale  Empty
PostSubject: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:53 pm

Silver Supreme 15.5" seat Tan colored ..I was told this was a FQHB but it's more like a semi or QH bar ...it's leaving pressure points on my horse so again I have a saddle for sale...very good condition
****** SOLD ******

Western Saddle for Sale  SilverSupremeRS

Last edited by rude on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:31 pm

do you still have this saddle for sale????
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:44 am

sorry I missed your post...yes it is.. :)
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:56 pm

do you know what "style" it is? im looking for a reiner:)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:01 pm

looks like a close contact reiner to me. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:25 pm

I was told it was a all purpose close contact so I would say yes...
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Looks really high in the back for a reiner. all purpose saddles are built like trail saddles, if you've ever ridden in a trail saddle, they're a lot like barrel saddles in the way they sit your butt
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:27 pm

I know my eyes are old and wonky........but it doesnt look that high in the back to me........ANGLE maybe????
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:56 pm

no..if it's the cantle your talking about it isn't high...it's like 3" could measure to make sure?
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:03 pm

I do mean the angle. In the pic, it does appear high in the back for a reining saddle to me. In my experience, the angle of the seat itself is more like a trail saddle, which is comparable to a barrel saddle in the way that it positions your butt. Not that it is as high as a barrel saddle, nor sits you just like a barrel saddle, only that it is comparable. Different positioning than a reiner, I find. Just my experience with all purpose saddles, is all, I've never tried a SS all purpose so I very well could be blowing smoke out my buttercup lol.
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:25 pm

since i have an equitation/pleasure and a barrel, that looks closer to a reiner to me! maybe i should have said im looking for a close contact saddle, with fqh bars?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Western Saddle for Sale  7823m5d_19 silver supreme reining saddle for comparison used above new below

Western Saddle for Sale  12351773028011084139389
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:19 am

im in love. or lust maybe.
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:01 am

you pretty much nailed it joan..the used one's shape is pretty much my saddle :))
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:39 pm

looked in to it today, it looks like the reining saddles they make, tho many of their saddles are cc :)
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Ah yes, seeing the pics where you can see the seat angle and compare it looks more like a reiner angled seat. From the OP it looked more pitched to me. It's allllll good lol.
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:38 pm

sold! thanks ME for helping me find this wonderful saddle!
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:55 am

withatwist..could you do me a big favor and measure behind the cantle from the middle seem to end of skirt and tell me how many inches please :)
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:13 am

will do that tonight rude, can i ask why?
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:17 am

withaTwist wrote:
will do that tonight rude, can i ask why?

just to compare with my new one as I've never had a butterfly skirt saddle :)
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:07 am

totally forgot, sorry rude, i've been busy with pen shots and bandaging.... i will TRY to do that tonight.
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:06 pm

i forgot again.... this frog puncture wound is very distracting. when do you get the new saddle?
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:27 pm

went through customs today...so from here to Friday should get it...hope wound heels fast
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:36 pm

success! today the pony wasnt sore AND i remembered to measure the saddle :)
the distance from the back of the cantle to the edge of the skirt is 5"
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:15 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Saddle for Sale    Western Saddle for Sale  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Western Saddle for Sale
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next