Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE Empty
PostSubject: LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE   LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:57 pm

LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights
go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Bleeding heart, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass.
Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps.

Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven or Bleeding heart, or no life after death, when you don't know thistle?"

And then she went back to reading her book. LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE 573748

Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE   LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:04 pm

hahahahah........what a cool little smartass...how come it changed all your stuff and left mine..oh well thistle happens
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/

LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE
Page 1 of 1