Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Penning at OHW!

Go down 
+4
mypony
withaTwist
just joan
RedBaronBPeppy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:02 pm

for anybody planning to watch the red dirt cattle penning tonight and/or tomorrow, I will be there penning!!!!! :D i am sooo excited..this was my first year penning, and we qualified for OHW, (they had room to take all the teams this year lol) hope to see some of you there! we will be team "Brudenell Riding Stables" :)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Good for you Red......sure hope some of the other girls come and say HI...........have fun and be safe!!!!! :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
withaTwist

withaTwist

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:36 pm

I will be there "attempting" to take pictures!!!

be good to my saddle :)
Back to top Go down
mypony

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:55 pm

My hubby and I will be penning too! Just getting ready to head out!
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Sounds like your going to have a great weekend girls. Take lots of pics and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Hope to get in tomorrow night to watch...Good luck, everyone!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:45 am

THERE BETTER BE LOTS OF PIX TAKEN......... Penning at OHW! 590471 Penning at OHW! 590471 Penning at OHW! 590471
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:59 am

I didn't get any... the action was awesome! Great performances by Island teams, there were 3 little girls that just blew me away...I know one of them was 13, at least one was younger...and some of the other riders...WOW. Plus a cowboy from Alberta was visiting and gave a roping demo (on a horse he had never ridden before) and then a sample of his auctioneering skills - great show by all!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:29 am

Gawd E M.........you should be Penning at OHW! 965462 and often,,,,,,,,,,,,, Penning at OHW! 55920 some roving reporter you are!!!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:46 am

Pretty much suck, don't I? Hahahaha - I'm sure one of the other girls got pics, there were people with camera's along the sides....there is another show this morning, that must be were everyone is...surely someone got pictures? Dominica, Glen did really well, as well as Barry MacMillian's team, one fellow - Joey Tobin, his team mates went back to the barn I guess, and they got called back as a top 5 team, so he went in by himself and tried ! Good sport!
Back to top Go down
mypony

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:08 pm

It was so much fun at OHW! My team in the Amateur division WON!!!! One of my teammates, she was a substitute, it was her first time penning!!! Can't wait till next year. We have one more penning here on PEI. Next weekend I do believe... It was nice to see all the crowd watching last night. My horse was not too excited about it. He was starting to get WAY to excited about all the people and wanted to do some Lipizzaner moves :)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:18 pm

My Pony.......so did you get any pix......or was someone taking pix for you??? so far NO ONE has pix Penning at OHW! 336163
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:03 pm

I totally wish I had've been able to make it in to see you guys! I heard all about Joey's lone penning, that fella's a riot :D
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:50 pm

Sounds like so much fun. This is one event I'd love to try!
Back to top Go down
withaTwist

withaTwist

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:13 am

i have some pictures, but they arent great, as the lighting was hard to figure out, and it was pretty fast!
i have a couple videos too, but i cant quite figure out how to upload them.
the pictures are today's project, i will post them as soon as i can :)
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:07 pm

there are pictures!!!! there was a photographer there taking them, i will make a post in the pics section with the link :D
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:11 pm

YEAH........CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Penning at OHW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penning at OHW!   Penning at OHW! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penning at OHW!
Page 1 of 1