Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show shirtss

Go down 
+2
Wissy
brighteyes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brighteyes

brighteyes

Show shirtss Empty
PostSubject: Show shirtss   Show shirtss Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:18 pm

I need to buy a new show shirt ASAP for our last show at the end of september, but I am so picky, I don't like a lot of bling, and being new to showing, how much do you think is too much? what is considered "trendy"

after I discovered that hobby horses shipping expenses are through the roof I found myself liking this one, what do you think?
http://www.tacktrader.com/show_item.php?tack_id=398471&share_this=Y
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Show shirtss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show shirtss   Show shirtss Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Oh I love it.. it's beautiful!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

Show shirtss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show shirtss   Show shirtss Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Very nice, actually reminds me of one of my new ones i just got this year, similar pattern but it only goes along the top and down one sleeve. I got many compliments on it last week as iam sure you would with yours (:

Peoples style in shirts can vary a lot, its all comes down to personal opinion. As long as your shirt is neat, fitted, and clean, your fine (: Depends on the type of show as well, open shows you can get away with even just a nice pair of jeans, and a plaid or solid button up top tucked in. Breed shows, however, i would reach for chaps, and atleast a bit of bling on the top.
Back to top Go down
charlo

Show shirtss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show shirtss   Show shirtss Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:34 pm

That is a nice shirt...:-)

Also for if you want to check out a local business

There is a lady in the Fredericton area that makes nice show shirts...she may be worth checking out. Her name is Denise Neal, I know she is usually at the different trade shows in the spring. Her prices seemed reasonable. Not sure he contact information, but I do know she is on Facebook, if you wanted to check her out.
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

Show shirtss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show shirtss   Show shirtss Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:36 am

One of mine is from denise, my tan one. I picked up a blue one from rods.com, and a red one and pink one from sheplers when I was down in Florida.. I am not a fan of the "tight and fit" I like the looser fit, so I gave my hobby horse away :(
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Show shirtss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show shirtss   Show shirtss Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:38 pm

its a really pretty shirt, gives you lots of options for your saddle pad colour....but, sand chaps and sand show pants would be a must in my opinion......black is way too much of a contrast.....also and sand belt so as not to accentuate your waistline. I used to sell Hobby Horse and fitted a lot of ladies with their whole outfits.....but, not saying if you havent got the sand chaps and pants you cant wear the shirt, that would be foolish.........just saying, for a full all over look, sand would be best.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Show shirtss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show shirtss   Show shirtss Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:44 pm

sorry, I just sounded like a complete jerk and buttercup........this coming from a woman who normally wears purple penguin pyjamas and rubber boots.............I APOLOGISE.......... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Show shirtss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show shirtss   Show shirtss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show shirtss
Page 1 of 1