Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BRINGING HOME THE SNICKERS BAR...first pix up.

Go down 
+14
MoonShadow
Tie
Wissy
munchmom
Tammy
withaTwist
C4B's
oldladynewhorse
SexyDexy
lb-ranch
Simi
blackfly
MSFarm
just joan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

BRINGING HOME THE SNICKERS BAR...first pix up. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRINGING HOME THE SNICKERS BAR...first pix up.   BRINGING HOME THE SNICKERS BAR...first pix up. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:50 am

I am realy enjoying the pictures. What a little man you have there! Is he scared of anything?? anything at all? So sweet.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: BRINGING HOME THE SNICKERS BAR...first pix up.   BRINGING HOME THE SNICKERS BAR...first pix up. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:29 am

so far, just that giant big assed seal in the water that no one else saw but him!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: BRINGING HOME THE SNICKERS BAR...first pix up.   BRINGING HOME THE SNICKERS BAR...first pix up. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:13 pm

My god Joan he's got no damn choice but to get use to loving people!!! All this exposure is awesome for him right now!!!! he is just sweet!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: BRINGING HOME THE SNICKERS BAR...first pix up.   BRINGING HOME THE SNICKERS BAR...first pix up. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:48 am

Good Morning Ladies....Thur Oct 6........still pretty windy, rainy and all round miserable up here......that N;or Easter hasn't loosened its grip yet on my island, so the Snickers is still inside just running up and down the alleyway when its his turn to be free.............The new prongs for the Donkey collar should arrive this week I am hoping so I can start thinking about letting him and Snickers get in the same pen together.....vet promises to be here Sunday to geld the donkey......but it is Thanksgiving.......so, who knows.....

Not much else going on, just trying to keep everyone warm and dry. I've had the pellet stove on in the bunkhouse since yesterday afternoon......the damp is the worst.....

Peace. Out.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRINGING HOME THE SNICKERS BAR...first pix up.   BRINGING HOME THE SNICKERS BAR...first pix up. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BRINGING HOME THE SNICKERS BAR...first pix up.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4