Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

first show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tango

first show  Empty
PostSubject: first show    first show  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:55 am

My daughter took her pony to 4H day at our fair. He is young, and never been there before so I was a little nervous. He hopped off the trailer, took a good look around, and said oh, more cool people stuff. Whatever, and that was that. He was good as gold. Couldn't get him to canter, but that is OK, she had only started him on the line with it a week or so before. Not sure why pics are so grainy.

first show  Img_0910

first show  Img_0911

Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

first show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: first show    first show  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:59 am

hahaha........good for Him.........really terrific when they just take it all in stride............love the purple pad....... Tazette could have given a LITTLE smile.....perhaps she was just concentrating.......thanks for sharing. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tango

first show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: first show    first show  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:20 pm

LOL, you should see her school pics. Miss sober sides. Yet she is really a very lively little sprite. I think she was looking back at the judge. Tazzette is my older girl and she has the palomino. I only let Tazzette on this site as it seems much more friendly and bit ummm kinder when giving opinions than some I've seen.

Zanzibar (her pony) has the purple pad, a purple fly bonnet, purple crop lol. She wants to go western as she just doesn't find english colorful enough. Or sparkly, although her brow band does have some bling on it. It is all fun though, she also wants to jump, do reining, cross country. Nice to be young with all sorts of things to try before you find what you really love.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

first show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: first show    first show  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:50 pm

aha......I see.......and yes, we MAINTAIN a friendly atmosphere.......or the WRATH of SIMI will be upon everyone not playing nice!!!!!! thats for sure.........

I agree with the English dour look....when I had the store, I brought in all sorts of neat ideas for the younger set, breeches with ponys on them, pads with horse heads, all sorts of things that matched their pony's outfits to theirs.....but of course in the Ring....they (judges) insist on the same old boring colours....hahaha..
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
charlo

first show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: first show    first show  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:58 pm

She needs to try out eventing, cross country and stadium you can be as colourful as you want. lol! She can dress up her look with coloured shirts. My son is stuck with white shirts, but we add colour with his tie.

They look cute together just a side note -she should drop her stirrups down a hole maybe even two. She is riding much too short for flat classes.
Back to top Go down
Tango

first show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: first show    first show  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:36 pm

I think she lengthened her stirrups a week or so before this, she had grown quite a bit over the winter! She/I hadn't really noticed till she had tried her sisters western then switched back to english and realized they were really short. I have been trying to get someone to come give her a lesson on her little guy, but haven't had any luck, partly to have a fresh set of eyes for this stuff. I'll get her to have a look next time she rides. The iron should hit the ankle shouldn't it? Thanks :-)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

first show  Empty
PostSubject: Re: first show    first show  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first show
Page 1 of 1