Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Thanksgiving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tango

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:58 am

Can you believe this weather!! Had dinner with the in-laws yesterday and with three of my husband's sisters living handy we have 11 kids between 15 and nine mos here, it is always a good time. And it is so much nicer when the kids can run in and out - they even ate outside yesterday. The older ones all just travel as a pack between our house and my in-laws (all on the same farm) with one or two of the older preschoolers tagging along. So far we haven't lost anyone. Then the day ended of with "howsey wides" I love our old mare, I wish we could do something more for her than bute. She is still willing to amble around the ring with a little girl on her back. Makes their day, and she doesn't seem to mind at all, and certainly the big thank you apples are enjoyed lol.

Today I'll cook a turkey and my folks will be coming.... can never have too much turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Enjoy the weather, I think I will put the turkey in and sneak out for a ride :-)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:58 am

Sounds like you have TONS to be thankful for Tango........Enjoy it all. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tango

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 am

I do. It was a great day. Though of course not without its "moments". When I went to put the turkey in the oven I realized when I had cleaned the oven (what WAS I thinking) I had put the rack in upside down. I went to flip it over, bobbled it and hit the element, sparks flew and oven died. So there I am with 20lbs of raw meat lol. Gave thought to putting on the wood oven, but it was 28 C outside, so decided to just suck it up and take it over to my mother in laws. Luckily when my hubby got home from work around noon, he fixed it all (a wire had come loose and the breaker flipped) so I hauled my well travelled turkey back down and dinner proceeded as planned lol.

Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:56 am

GREAT story!! I'm picturing it as I read....LOL
Glad it all worked out for you - sounds like you had a great day...gotta love the old ones :-)
Hope you got the ride in, weather was fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving
Page 1 of 1