Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone in the Sussex area?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

Anyone in the Sussex area? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone in the Sussex area?   Anyone in the Sussex area? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:30 am

My finance's company is considering opening a division around the Sussex area and they want him to be the project leader. This is extremely exciting for me as I will be only one province away from my family :D I have never been to Sussex before so I have no idea what is there? We would be wanting to buy a farm, is there many farms around that area? Thanks for any help :)
Back to top Go down
Pink Lady

Anyone in the Sussex area? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Sussex area?   Anyone in the Sussex area? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:56 pm

Their is some nice places in that area. Here is one that people I knew purchase years ago http://www.mls.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=8177125. Have not been up there for 5 or six years. We were looking to buy up there but the sale fell apart. When we were looking there was lots of older farms in the area. It is a nice place to live with lots of trails. Hope you get to move closer to home.
Back to top Go down

Anyone in the Sussex area?
Page 1 of 1