Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AQHA Mare - Off Property Lease

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TiaRedford

TiaRedford

AQHA Mare - Off Property Lease Empty
PostSubject: AQHA Mare - Off Property Lease   AQHA Mare - Off Property Lease Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Tia: 1995 AQHA mare for free lease

AQHA Mare - Off Property Lease Tia-1
AQHA Mare - Off Property Lease A1
AQHA Mare - Off Property Lease DSC_0334
AQHA Mare - Off Property Lease Edit14

I have an 16 year old QH mare that I am looking to place in a free lease situation. She is a sweet mare but has had a troubling past so needs an understanding and confidant handler as she has a tendency to challenge her human on the ground until she is sure they deserve her respect. For this reason I would prefer an intermediate or above rider though she is wonderful for riders of all levels.
Tia’s training foundation is in western pleasure but she has a wide skill set under both English and western tack or bareback and is typically ridden in either a rope hackamore or a snaffle. She has done pleasure, games, jumping, as well as some cattle work among other things and is a very good trail horse.

As of last fall we were playing in Parelli Level 3 online and freestyle as well as throwing in some liberty for good measure (she is the horse that I filmed my level 1&2 online and freestyle with). She goes very well under saddle and enjoys being out on the trail.

Tia was out on a lease from last fall until the end of September (her leasers had to move and unfortunately could not take her with them). Since coming back home we have been playing mostly online and her skills are at a solid level two.

Tia does best on 24/7 turnout (or close to 24/7) in a small herd, I do not want her kept alone (no other horses). As long as she trust the person that is working with her she is fine away from the herd or on solo hacks. She is currently being brought into a stall at night as this is the routine of the barn she is at.

She has had some soundness issues but can be maintained with little to no issue with a good barefoot trim and proper care. Currently she is sound on all footing that I have taken her on though is a bit stiff/slow moving on the loose rock part of the gravel driveway.

If you are interested or would like more information please e-mail me. I have lots of pictures on my facebook/photobucket.

afbriand@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

AQHA Mare - Off Property Lease
Page 1 of 1