Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soft Claws for Cats

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

Soft Claws for Cats Empty
PostSubject: Soft Claws for Cats   Soft Claws for Cats Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:21 am

I saw this on the news this morning and thought it was a great alternative to declawing of cats. While we only have barn kitties and not house cats, I know from past experience that cats can be destructive on furniture and a lot of people declaw for that reason but I feel that nature gave them the claws for natural defence and that the procedure to have them declawed is not pleasant at all. I certainly am not condemning anyone who has their kitties declawed but just thought this was a nice and colorful alternative.

http://www.softclaws.com/index.php?pet=cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Soft Claws for Cats   Soft Claws for Cats Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:10 am

oooooooooooh..........and the colours are awesome.........wooooo hoooo :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Soft Claws for Cats   Soft Claws for Cats Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:54 am

I've seen these for dogs before but not cats. Back in the day, when I had a sailboat (and a different husband) a few of the people used these for their dogs onboard the boats so they didn't scratch the deck. they worked well but weren't available in such cool colours at the time.
Back to top Go down
Hanover

Hanover

PostSubject: Re: Soft Claws for Cats   Soft Claws for Cats Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:45 am

My daughter in Moncton has them for her two female cats and likes them.

At first we thought she was painting their claws.......really cute! The cats don't seem to mind them at all and they do help with scratching furniture.
Back to top Go down
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

PostSubject: Re: Soft Claws for Cats   Soft Claws for Cats Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:49 pm

Soft paws are great! My had them on my cat in NS. She was black so hot pink or purple were always a must. It can take a cat some getting used to because they try to pull them off at first. It is better to start putting them on when they are kittens. We always try to alternate people into soft paws before declawing at work :s
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Soft Claws for Cats   Soft Claws for Cats Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:46 am

It is really good to hear from people who have really tried the Soft Claws. I can imagine they would take some time for the cat to adjust to them. I am sure it might take a bit of practice to learn to apply them properly as well...well...it problably would take me practice!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soft Claws for Cats   Soft Claws for Cats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soft Claws for Cats
Page 1 of 1