Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEED ADVICE ON AN CHRISTMAS PRESENT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

NEED ADVICE ON AN CHRISTMAS PRESENT Empty
PostSubject: NEED ADVICE ON AN CHRISTMAS PRESENT   NEED ADVICE ON AN CHRISTMAS PRESENT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:13 am

I am thinking about getting my Mother a Kindle or something simliar for Christmas. She reads constantly and has a stack of books all the time. She also spends alot on the purchase of them. She is not exactly electonically savvy ( bless her heart). For example, she got digital cable on Monday and it would not work so she called me @ work. Off I go after I pop in to see Ponie. I asked if the power was on everything and she said yes. Well I started checking wires, etc. Then thought maybe if I turned it off and on the box might work. Well lo and behold the power was not on the digital box. Viola, it worked. So given that and the times I needed to get her printer working, computer running, and phone programmed I need something that is simple and easy to use. Any suggestions!!!

Back to top Go down
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: NEED ADVICE ON AN CHRISTMAS PRESENT   NEED ADVICE ON AN CHRISTMAS PRESENT Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:43 pm

I have a PanDigital eReader. It does Internet etc, and I love it!
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: NEED ADVICE ON AN CHRISTMAS PRESENT   NEED ADVICE ON AN CHRISTMAS PRESENT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:52 am

I have a Kobo touch..I love it, its really simple to download books for it, the only thing I dont like is there is no back light, but the battery last over a month..I bought a light that clips on the Kobo..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: NEED ADVICE ON AN CHRISTMAS PRESENT   NEED ADVICE ON AN CHRISTMAS PRESENT Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:29 am

so what did you end up getting her Jayne????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED ADVICE ON AN CHRISTMAS PRESENT   NEED ADVICE ON AN CHRISTMAS PRESENT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED ADVICE ON AN CHRISTMAS PRESENT
Page 1 of 1