Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Excited and Nerveous

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loves Color

Loves Color

Excited and Nerveous Empty
PostSubject: Excited and Nerveous   Excited and Nerveous Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:18 pm

I am so excited for Christmas to finally get here. Back in the summer I purchased a little pony that I am giving to my 3 year old cousin that spends about every other weekend with us (soon to be more often). Every time she comes I hide him in a stall that can be all closed up and she has no idea that he is here. I also must admit I am kinda scared she isn't going to be excited at all, after all she is three.

"Milo" - My Little Pony

Excited and Nerveous Img_3912
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Excited and Nerveous   Excited and Nerveous Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:26 am

What a lovely thing to do - I'll bet she will be over the moon!! What a sweet face - wish I had a cousin like you when I was 3 :-)
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: Excited and Nerveous   Excited and Nerveous Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:46 pm

That is so cool! One of my cousins got a little black pony when she was little and her dad brought the pony RIGHT INTO THE LIVING ROOM!!! So when the kids came down stairs, the pony was right next to the tree!!!! That would be my dream come true :) Let us know how the gift reveal goes!!!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Excited and Nerveous   Excited and Nerveous Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:48 pm

I will let you know how it goes; but, I can tell you now that the pony won't be in the living room, lol.
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Excited and Nerveous   Excited and Nerveous Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Things went really nice. We took T out to the barn to show her the present that was out there for her...she was quietly excited. Being only three it had already been a long day for her at this point. Of course there were videos and pictures; but, the best moment of all was after the cameras were away (of course). T gave Milo a hug and said, "I love you Milo".

It has been a wonderful Christmas all ways around with lots of family.

Hope everyone has had a great Christmas!!

T by her tree, in her bedroom at our place.

Excited and Nerveous Img_4212
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Excited and Nerveous   Excited and Nerveous Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:25 am

wish I had a little girl here to give a pony to for christmas......do you have any updates on their progress together or has it been too cold for lots of visits.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Excited and Nerveous   Excited and Nerveous Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:16 am

Thinks are going slow, T is a bit timid so I am letting her set the pace. Every time she comes she wants to go out and clean the stalls. She always hugs or kisses Milo and tells him she loves him. It is awesome to watch.

Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Excited and Nerveous   Excited and Nerveous Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:24 am

thats really cool.....and to let her make her own pace at it will definately increase her confindence......nice she hugs and kisses him..... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excited and Nerveous   Excited and Nerveous Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excited and Nerveous
Page 1 of 1