Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What I love most about my horse is.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wil-If-I-Want

What I love most about my horse is..... Empty
PostSubject: What I love most about my horse is.....   What I love most about my horse is..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:40 am

My horse has a lot of personality and it’s something that I take pride in. I feel like she is not damaged, drained of life, or bored like many of the horses I’ve seen. My horse likes to experiment with things ie: She will pull my hat off my head when I’m not looking then fling it around for several seconds. While I was kneeling once, she knocked me straight on my derriere with her big head, and it was as if she did it deliberately and was entertained by it. Most recently the thing that made me laugh out loud was when I put bell boots on her for the first time.. I kid you not she leaned back as far as she could on her hind end so that she could see what was on her feet, she then proceeded to dangle them in front of herself.

What I enjoy most about my horse and our relationship is the pleasure I get from watching her do the silly little things that she does.

Now you share!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Hug a Horse Farm

PostSubject: Re: What I love most about my horse is.....   What I love most about my horse is..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:55 am

such joy is a gift. you are blessed by her and she by you.

I too find laughter with my mare. But i also found out that laughing equals 'good girl' to her. Means to her 'do it again', so now I never laugh (out loud) and naughty things or they get repeated for weeks.
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: What I love most about my horse is.....   What I love most about my horse is..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:40 pm

I too love my horse's (Ponie) personality. She is a goof sometimes but she tries her hardest to please me everyday. She is so willing to learn and catches on to everything very quickly. She even tries to correct herself if she does something wrong before I do i.e. picking up the wrong lead. I called her the Walmart greeter because she has to talk to everyone new and interesting. I sometimes am a little too trusting around her. She is a nosey horse and has to investigate anything new. She just walks up to the new object, sniffs and walks away. She makes me laugh !!!

:cowgirlride.gi

Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: What I love most about my horse is.....   What I love most about my horse is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:16 pm

IT would be really hard for me to narrow down the things that make me laugh about Shaemus and Snickers, whether they are tying to break into the bunkhouse, or take the puppy for a ride on the carpet......I laugh everyday. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
CountessVictoria

CountessVictoria

PostSubject: Re: What I love most about my horse is.....   What I love most about my horse is..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:29 pm

What I love most about my horse is the fact that when I tell her to give me kisses she thinks that rubbing her dirty and rough lips and whiskers across my face as hard and fast as she can so that it feels like sandpaper is a "treat-worthy" kiss. While other horses run away from me when I bring her blanket out to the field she walks up to me like I'm the only thing that matters. And I love the fact that when I walk in the barn, no matter how long I've been away at school, she ALWAYS nickers to me when I ask "Is there a bad donkey in here...?". My horse never fails to make me smile, even when I'm mad! She is just tooooo funny. sometimes she even finds herself pretty funnyWhat I love most about my horse is..... 205174_10150235162140833_505765832_9113616_365227_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I love most about my horse is.....   What I love most about my horse is..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I love most about my horse is.....
Page 1 of 1