Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tees First Venture

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca

Becca

Tees First Venture  Empty
PostSubject: Tees First Venture    Tees First Venture  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Hey guys!

I'm looking for some more info and pictures on cowboys sire, tees first venture aka wrangler. I know he was at one of the bigger barns on PEI I am hoping someone has photos kicking around. I think he passed away in 06 shortly after cowboys dam was bred.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: Tees First Venture    Tees First Venture  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Oh wow, I can't believe it's been that long since Wrangler has been gone! He was a sweet boy, I'll check around to see if I have any pictures of him, and will ask around if anyone else might too!

Almost forgot, you might try asking Maggie (who has Cowboy's momma) She might have a picture of Wrangler or know of someone else who might!
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: Tees First Venture    Tees First Venture  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:52 pm

We've been back and forth for awhile now, no pictures but has all information on him thankfully. Be nice to see what he got from his daddy :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tees First Venture    Tees First Venture  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tees First Venture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: Keeping and Caring for Horses :: Around the Barn- general horse discussions-
Jump to: