Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREE Kittens to give away

Go down 
+2
Simi
just joan
6 posters
AuthorMessage

FREE Kittens to give away Empty
PostSubject: FREE Kittens to give away   FREE Kittens to give away Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:18 am

6 Kittens to give away to good homes..

Pictures to follow soon... They should be ready in 4-5 weeks, depending on how well they are eating..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE Kittens to give away   FREE Kittens to give away Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:33 pm

Sorry they are all gone.. Something killed all of them :((((( They were in a major awesome hiding place.. And something got in the barn and killed them. Frist time that has ever happened...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: FREE Kittens to give away   FREE Kittens to give away Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:49 pm

oh FREE Kittens to give away 393654 Zoey, that really sucks.......poor wee kitties.............

is the mum ok....did you find her?????? hope you find the ba FREE Kittens to give away 393654 FREE Kittens to give away 393654 FREE Kittens to give away 393654 FREE Kittens to give away 393654 and catch it.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: FREE Kittens to give away   FREE Kittens to give away Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:54 pm

Let me tell you JJ, when I find what did this, which we think is a stray Tom, Lets just say he's going to regret ever showing up here! That's beyond a dirty trick.. And those dear little kittens..

Both mommy cats had their kittens in the same hole way up in the hay we knew where they were and were playing with them on Saturday. The mommy cats are fine with us, but a weasel or Tom or something got to them and they are all dead...

Those poor little mommy's and what a death... God
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: FREE Kittens to give away   FREE Kittens to give away Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:44 am

Oh my god that is sad!!!! I am so sorry Zoey!!!! :sad-smiley-044
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com

PostSubject: Re: FREE Kittens to give away   FREE Kittens to give away Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:54 am

I still can't believe it.. I feel so bad for the mommy's and this morning they are just sitting there they ae so lost... God it makes me mad...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: FREE Kittens to give away   FREE Kittens to give away Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:00 am

oh no that is so sad.. poor mommy cat's.. Hope you find out what did this Zoey.. wow..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: FREE Kittens to give away   FREE Kittens to give away Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:00 am

go find that f'nm thing Zoey..........son of a b :nocmnt.gif: :nocmnt.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: FREE Kittens to give away   FREE Kittens to give away Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:43 am

Oh no! Poor little kitties. I was so looking forward to the pictures and picking out my little girl FREE Kittens to give away 336163 Molly was going to get a little sister to keep her company when Mizmo goes on his little escapades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE Kittens to give away   FREE Kittens to give away Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:45 am

We are quite sure it's a strange cat that showed up a few days ago! He's BIG, and he's orange! And Tom's will sometimes do this to make the mother come back in heat!

So lets just say when we find him, he's a gonner! No cat does that to my little kitties and gets away with it.. Downright sick, and those poor little mommies.. Our barn kitties are kept care of, wormed, and fed well and we always have nice healthy kittens. Usually only one litter a year. And we always find them good homes, the vets around here always send people our way because we have such little chubby kitties..

Anyways I just feel sick for these mommy's.. And I intend on finding this ***** that did this!.... Ha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE Kittens to give away   FREE Kittens to give away Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:45 am

I know sorry SexyDexy....
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: FREE Kittens to give away   FREE Kittens to give away Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:03 am

So sorry Meredith! Maybe it was a rat? Last summer we had a batch of baby guinea hens and something killed them. We were in looking at them, left the barn, went back 20 minutes later and they were all dead :(.

SexyDexy, I have kittens! They are ready to go too :). My house cats are all fixed but my neighbours barn has a ton of cats and people seem to think its ok to drop their unwanted cats over there so we try to rehome a mother and her kittens every year. The kittens were born in our house...and their Momma needs a home too, she's so friendly.
Back to top Go down
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

PostSubject: Re: FREE Kittens to give away   FREE Kittens to give away Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:05 am

Oh! That's horrible Zoey!! Those poor babies......such a sin.....
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: FREE Kittens to give away   FREE Kittens to give away Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:17 am

Quote :
SexyDexy, I have kittens!

I'm looking for a specific colour/coat pattern and Meredith had 2 of them. I think I may have found at the rescue I got Mizmo and Molly from, waiting to hear back from them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE Kittens to give away   FREE Kittens to give away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE Kittens to give away
Page 1 of 1