Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pony breeders?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hug a Horse Farm

pony breeders? Empty
PostSubject: pony breeders?   pony breeders? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Do you guys know of any english style pony breeders in NS? Welsh, cob, Connemara type?
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

pony breeders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: pony breeders?   pony breeders? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:20 pm

I know of someone who had a beautiful little gelding for sale at this time. What size were you looking for???
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Becca

Becca

pony breeders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: pony breeders?   pony breeders? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:09 am

My Friend has a really cute Newfoundland pony cross for sale. Liver chestnut with lot's of chrome. Would make a great little pony hunter :)
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

pony breeders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: pony breeders?   pony breeders? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:37 am

There are two breeders that are often on Atlantic Rider. One is just accross the NB boarder her AR name is Pandora, I can't remember her real name. The other lives varily close to Kevin Crosby. Her AR name is Flower Power. She is a Sydney Hinerman.
Back to top Go down
Beeze

pony breeders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: pony breeders?   pony breeders? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Pandora's name is Holly Murley, she owns Windy River Stables and has some very droolworthy ponies!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

pony breeders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: pony breeders?   pony breeders? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Thanks Beeze. I have been trying to remember her name all day ... it has been driving me crazy. I went to her place to look at a horse a few years ago, very nice lady.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pony breeders? Empty
PostSubject: Re: pony breeders?   pony breeders? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pony breeders?
Page 1 of 1