Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone know this fellow?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amadtatter

amadtatter

Anyone know this fellow? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know this fellow?   Anyone know this fellow? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Hi all
I am still looking for a good farrier experienced with navicular disease willing to travel to my neck of the woods and who will not require that I pay with a limb. I have heard good things about Aaron Steves from a gal at Greenhawk but don't think he travels this way unfortunately. Recently someone suggested that I call a gentleman named Marc Gauthier, who does work for a lady in the area. If anyone has any experience with him or comments (good or bad) I would appreciate it (as well as his contact inofmation). Please feel free to pm me as I would prefer anything negative (if there even is anything but good comments) not be posted here in the public forum.Thanks all...still praying that someone can help my big fella get healthy.
Back to top Go down
Tango

Anyone know this fellow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this fellow?   Anyone know this fellow? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:39 am

How has the drug trial gone? I quite like my farrier Wesley Hayward - he is out in Nasonworth/Rusagonish area not sure how far he travels. He went to farrier school out in Oklahoma and has been shoeing for 15 years or more.

I haven't worked up the nerve or money to get my boy x-rayed. I might be better off not knowing and just work with what we have. His foot is looking really good, but still a bit off. I am in the big do I try shoes or not debate with myself. The farrier was here last week and there was some separation he cleaned out and didn't think the hoof wall was in good enough shape to shoe anyway. He thinks shoes may give him some relief but doesn't want to put them on until the hoof wall is stronger. I am going to look into some supplement to try and get some good hoof wall growing. I can still squeeze his heel bulbs towards each other so maybe a shoe would help stabilize that foot. I have been diligent on thrush treatment and there are still holes in the frog that need to heal up (THANK YOU to everyone who gave advice on that, he is better than he has been in a long time)

Good luck with Boomer. Who knew our midlife crisis would lead to becoming experts on hoof problems lol.

Take care and please keep us posted. Hopefully you will find something that gives him some relief.
Back to top Go down

Anyone know this fellow?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: