Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting again....

Go down 
+4
Barefoot_Horsegirl
imarowdyrebel
Tanker
Freva
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

Starting again.... Empty
PostSubject: Starting again....    Starting again.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Two years ago this month, I lost my old mare, Charm, after being together for 33 years. I bought her all by myself when I was a teenager and she was 5 months old. My husband and I have had several horses over the years that we have bought together but about a month ago, I saw a picture of another little filly and decided to take the plunge and for the 2nd time in 35 years...I bought another little filly "all by myself"...and we are starting over..hoping for another long partnership.

I only saw a newborn pic of her and it was a side view. My mare, Charm had quite a distinct blaze with horns out over her eyes....imagine my surprise when the new filly arrived home and had an almost identical face...I am taking it as a good sign.

Her registration is is process and we are hoping for the name Lottaspotsanddots...but I have named her Tess.

Starting again.... 158_8410
 Starting again.... Tess0011
 Starting again.... April_14
 Starting again.... April_15
 Starting again.... April_16
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tanker

Tanker

Starting again.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting again....    Starting again.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Looks like it was meant to be! Congrats on buying such a beautiful girl!
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

Starting again.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting again....    Starting again.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:28 pm

She is very flashy, congrats I hope you have the partnership you're looking for :)
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Starting again.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting again....    Starting again.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:10 pm

She has settled in great and is very good to work around. We have been doing a bit of line work. The other girls aren't too keen on her yet but that will change, I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Starting again.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting again....    Starting again.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Congrats, she's beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Wil-If-I-Want

Starting again.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting again....    Starting again.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:37 am

Love this story! She is beautiful. I can't wait to get over with my camera this summer she looks very photogenic
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

Starting again.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting again....    Starting again.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:21 am

Congrats!!
Her markings are incredible..love the dots on her legs!! :) Can't wait to see her grow up...better post lots of pics !
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Starting again.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting again....    Starting again.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Tess is shedding out her baby fuzz and there are more little spots underneath...it will be interesting to see her all shed out. She is doing great. We are just doing some line work and walking over obstacles...when the weather is decent, that is!!!
Back to top Go down
Tango

Starting again.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting again....    Starting again.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:23 am

Very cute. Looks like you are going to have a fun summer with new baby!
Back to top Go down
MellyO

MellyO

Starting again.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting again....    Starting again.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Beautiful filly, it is so nice to find that special horse as they are few and far between.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting again.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting again....    Starting again.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting again....
Page 1 of 1