Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wish us luck

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

wish us luck Empty
PostSubject: wish us luck   wish us luck Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:06 am

Well I did it, I enterered the first show of the year. I haven't shown in nearly 20 yrs and I finally broke down and decided to just do it! I am only showing 2 in hand classes with my yearling, and my daughter will be showing small fry. I have horrible self image so this is a huge step for me, I am not expecting much out of my yearling since it is first time away from home since his big trip from Manitoba, I am just hoping to get in there and would love for him to stand quiet and keep his pecker in his pants lol! Have a great weekend everyone and to everyone else who is showing this weekend best of luck and most importantly have fun!
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

wish us luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish us luck   wish us luck Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:32 am

Good luck and have enjoy yourself!! Let us know how you do and pictures please.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

wish us luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish us luck   wish us luck Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:14 am

Bet you have butterflies!!! Best of luck...everything will be fine. Have lots of fun and take lots of pictures!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Loves Color

Loves Color

wish us luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish us luck   wish us luck Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:28 am

Good for you! Hum a song so you will breath and enjoy.
:good_luck_grap
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

wish us luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish us luck   wish us luck Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Thanks, I am very nervous, but I will do my best to breathe lol! I hope to have fun and not make a complete fool of myself :) We haul over tomorrow after work :)
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

wish us luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish us luck   wish us luck Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Good luck and more importantly have fun! Just a small tip, set your expectations low, I don't mean for this to sound rude because that's not how I mean it at all! All I mean is that setting a goal like him being well behaved and getting in and out of the ring (my goal was to stay on top of cowboy last year) anything else you will be gleaming! I know this really helped me and my nerves, hope it does the same! :)
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

wish us luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish us luck   wish us luck Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:30 pm

I am very pleased with my boy! He got 3rd in halter geldings and 4th in showmanship and I think there was 8 or 9 in the class! He wasn't perfect but he was pretty quiet, enough to let his pecker out of his pants lol! He had a nice pee while waiting for our showmanship pattern :doglaugh.gif: but all in all he is being so good over at the show grounds he settled in like an old pro I love my boy. when I get pics uploaded I will post one!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

wish us luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish us luck   wish us luck Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:55 pm

It sounds like Harley had a great show debut, a learning experience for him and a refresher for you!!!! Why to go!!!! Looking forward to pics!!!

wish us luck 573748
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

wish us luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: wish us luck   wish us luck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wish us luck
Page 1 of 1