Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rider looking for saddle time!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OrangeCrush

Rider looking for saddle time! Empty
PostSubject: Rider looking for saddle time!   Rider looking for saddle time! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:53 pm

Posting this ad for a friend.

Mature, experienced rider looking for some saddle time through the week as close to Halifax as possible. She would be willing to travel as far as Beaver Bank / Hammonds Plains depending on the details of the agreement. She owns a horse but it's boarded quite far outside the city and her work schedule doesn’t allow for more than a ride here and there. She has been riding since childhood, has nice soft hands, a soft seat and is looking to build her confidence back up after not having been able to ride for a while. Very kind rider who just wants to ride - not looking to train or school your horse. Looking for something English, no projects or babies please. She would prefer something big/solid like a draft cross or similar. If you have a horse that you simply don’t have enough time for, please respond to ad and I will put you in touch with her to discuss details :)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Rider looking for saddle time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rider looking for saddle time!   Rider looking for saddle time! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:23 pm

hope she finds someone who is willing to help.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/

Rider looking for saddle time!
Page 1 of 1